Misery part 2

A few weeks passed and Ginny and Harry grew more excited for their expecting baby. Ginnys mood swings were hitting hard but everyone put up with it

————————————————————
Hinnys room - Harry and Ginny

"I'm so excited to find out the baby's gender tomorrow." Ginny said. Harry nodded and they hugged happily. Tomorrow was the day. Ever since Ginny got pregnant she's got more tired so they go to bed earlier. They climbed into bed and tried to fall asleep.

It was 2:00 in the morning when Ginny  suddenly woke up due to a searing pain in her stomach. She turned on her lamp and cried out in pain. Harry woke up and turned to Ginny "gin what's wrong?" He blurted. Ginny didn't answer, tears were pouring down her face. She felt wetness around her legs. She flung off the sheets to see a puddle of blood. That made her scream. Harry sent a patronus to Madame Pomfrey. Harry tried to comfort her but she was in hysterics. Harry was just as scared and he didn't know what was going on but he had to stay strong for Ginnys sake.

After two long minutes Madame pomfrey came rushing over. She gasped at where more blood had appeared at Ginnys thighs and legs and brought out a potion. Ginny drank it and the pain eased. Slightly. Pomfrey summoned a floating stretcher. Harry helped Ginny on it and they headed to the hospital wing. Once they got there Madame Pomfrey said to Harry quickly "stay out here, don't argue, I have a lot to do." She charged through the doors and Harry leaned against them. He cried to himself wondering what is going on.

After two hours, Madame Pomfrey opened the doors and beckoned Harry in. He was right at her heels as the went over to Ginny. She was sleeping and had bandages over her stomach. Her flat stomach. Harry started shaking and pointed at Ginnys stomach and looked at Madame Pomfrey. "I'm so so deeply sorry Mr. Potter, it appears she's had a miscarriage." She said sympathetically. Harry was stunned, he then sat down and cried. "How?" He managed to mumbled. Madame Pomfrey was also crying and finally answered with "her body couldn't take it, you poor kids, all this pressure." Harry looked at Ginny who was pale and had dark circles under her eyes. "D-do you kkknow the gender?" He murmured.
"The baby was a boy, a little boy." She spluttered. Madame Pomfrey walked away to her office.

Ginny stirred, then fluttered her eyes open, she looked over at Harry. Harry told her what Madame Pomfrey told him and Ginny cried. They cried together, his hand in hers, mourning.