Explaining

Ron explained to Pansy and she looked furious by the end. "Why the fuck have you been acting like this Ronald?" Questioned Pansy.
"Ur, I don't even know, i just loose control when I'm in a room with Draco and Hermione." Ron said, hanging his head.
"Loose control?" Pansy asked thoughtfully. She snapped her fingers and said "you could be under the imperious curse." Before Ron could speak, she grabbed him and apparated to outside Mcgonagall's office. She knocked urgently. "Come in." A voice said from the other side of the door. Pansy and Ron burst in and pansy instantly cried "I think Ron is under the imperious curse!" Mcgonagall stood up and looked concerned. "Evidence?" She asked.
"He's been acting strange around Hermoine and Draco and he claims it's like he looses control of himself." Pansy blabbed. Ron stood there looking bewildered. "Ok, let's take him to Madame Pomfrey." Mcgonagall said in a serious tone. They apparated together  to the hospital wing. Mcgonagall rushed over to Madame Pomfrey and explained. Blaise was sat next to Luna and scowled deeply at Ron. Pansy walked over, said sorry to Luna and explained what could be happening. Their eyes widened and looked at Ron. Madame Pomfrey and Mcgonagall came over, "come sit here boy, next to your friends." She drew her wand out "yellow if you are under the curse, pink if you are not." Madame Pomfrey said. She muttered a spell and a bright ball of yellow light sprung out of her wand. Everyone gasped. "I need to break the spell. Here drink this." Madame Pomfrey said, summoning a potion. He drank it and Madame Pomfrey muttered the words again and a pink ball of light appeared this time. They all sighed with relief and Ron suddenly felt better. "Who was it?" Ron asked.
"We don't know, but we'll find out, has anyone got anything against you, Hermione and Draco." Asked madame Pomfrey.
"Well I Know someone who used to be jealous of mine and Hermiones long gone relationship and loves her, who also hates Draco. But it doesn't mean it was them." Ron explained.
"Tell us anyway, you never know." Pansy said eagerly.
"Ok, Cormac Mclaggen." Ron murmured.
"Oh gosh I remember something. We went to the three broom sticks and he was there, you went to the toilet Ron and you came back acting different." Pansy cried. Mcgonagall sent Mclaggen a patronus summoning him here.

Two minutes later he was here. "What can I do for you guys?" Asked Mclaggen.
"Sit down." Madame Pomfrey said firmly. Mclaggens mask slipped and suddenly looked anxious. He sat down and madame Pomfrey passed him a potion.
"Drink it." She said.
"What is it?" He asked
"Just drink it." Pansy spat. He gulped it down. " You just drank a truth telling potion, the more you resist telling the truth, the more painful it gets." Madame Pomfrey explained. "Now, did you have Ronald Weasley under a imperious curse cast by yourself." Madame Pomfrey asked.
"No." Mclaggen answered, then he howled in pain. "Okay okay yes. I want Hermione so i thought the only way to get her was to break her bond with Ron and Draco through Ron." He said quietly. They all gasped and Ron looked shocked. Mcgonagall looked as cold as stone and said firmly "you know that the imperious curse is forbidden young boy. I do not except this behaviour in my school, i hearby expell you from Hogwarts school." Mclaggens face fell and he apparated to pack his bags.

"Oh Ron, if only we knew." Pansy said, putting her arm around Ron. Sparks shot through Rons arm. Could he be falling for Pansy Parkinson?