Apologies

Ron woke up in the morning, in his hospital bed feeling a lot better. He thought about Pansy. When she came to tell him off, how her hair lay on her shoulders perfectly. How her face is amazingly symmetrical. He wasn't getting feelings for her was he? No, his soulmate is Hermione. He still felt awful for hitting Hermione but he knew they were meant for eachother so she'd forgive him.

----------------------------------------------
Hermoine eyes fluttered open to Draco sleeping softly. She thought he looked so peaceful. Hermoine quietly got out of bed and shook his shoulder. Draco woke up and was suddenly on full alert "what's wrong?" Questioned Draco, worried.
"Nothing I just wanted to wake you up." Hermoine said laughing. Draco scowled but instantly grinned. Hermoine looked at the clock and said quickly "lesson's start in 10 minutes!" Dracos face dropped. Madame Pomfrey  cam over and said "i cancelled your first lesson, but you can go back to your room and get ready." Draco and Hermoine smiled gratefully and they apparated to their room.

Hermoine explained "I'm going to have a bath now, er, thank you for yesterday Draco." Draco smiled and sat at their desk to study.

Hermoine stepped into the bathroom and shut the door behind her, locking it. She spent 5 minutes deciding on which bubble bath to have. She finally decided on the coconut scented one. She started the taps and poured a bit of the bubble bath in. The bubbles grew. Once she thought it was a good enough bubble bath she turned off the taps and took her clothes off, stepping in. Just as she got in, Draco knocked on the bathroom door, "are you ok 'Moine?" Draco asked sweetly. Hermoine replied "yes thanks!" She lay in the bath and sighed happily. Dracos footsteps were heard as he paced their bedroom. "He must be struggling with something." Hermoine thought. After 20 minutes Hermione stepped out of the bath and wrapped a towel around herself. She dried herself and summoned her clothes for the day. She put on and dark green mini dress and curled her hair. She applied winged eyeliner and did a mermaid inspired green eyeshadow look. She lightly coated her eyelashes with mascara and looked in the mirror. She smiled at herself. She put on shiny, dark green mini high heeled shoes. She drained the bath, hung up her towel and walked out. Draco was just about to put a shirt on, she was about to apologise but she stopped. She didn't realise how muscular Draco was. He had a great body with a smooth six pack. Draco noticed her staring and smirked. She blushed and said "sor-sorry, I should of  said i was coming out."
"It's ok." Draco replied, buttoning his shirt up.
"I heard you pacing earlier." Hermoine stated.
"Yeah, I was confused about something on the defence of the dark arts." Draco replied quickly. Hermoine nodded, they looked at the clock and they had 15 minutes until their lesson started. Hermoine grabbed her defence of the dark arts book and Dracos. She grabbrd his hand and they apparated to outside their classroom. "We're early now!" Draco complained. Hermoine laughed and dragged him in to their classroom.