The town with pep

I'm moving from New York to a small town called Riverdale. My sister Veronica dose not seemed thrilled but I think it might be nice. Mom says it's nice and quaint. Also it has the only house daddy didn't own. ( you are Veronica's sister but you keep your first name).

We pass the sign when you enter the town. It's says "the town with pep" I'm sure it's not bad.

We get to our house and we're welcomed by Smithers our butler he's super nice. Then mom sends V and I to get dinner from Pop's.

When we get their my sister and I walk in with confidence and style. I notice a red haired boy and a blonde hair girl sitting at a booth. Their probably on a date oh well. My sister ask for the order then walks over to the boy and girl. I mentally face palm what is she doing. She asks if the onion rings are good the boy says ya.

I say "great, add some onion rings to our order pls. Well we will and get our stuff and leave you two be."

"What's the rush Y/n?" Veronica says

"Nothing I just don't want to bother them. That's all" I reply

"Your not bothering us at all, right Betty. The boy says "I'm Archie by the way."

"Nice to meet you" I say

"You wouldn't happen to go to Riverdale high would you?" Veronica asks " oh and I'm Veronica and this is my sister Y/n."

" well we do go to Riverdale high and I'm Betty like Archie said. I'll give you guys a tour tomorrow" Betty said

"Cool" I say. We all share a smile then V and I leave.