Drive in

Next day your getting ready for school when Jughead texts you to be outside in five. You rush to get ready and finally pick out your outfit.

When you go out of your room you see Veronica and your mom talking

When you go out of your room you see Veronica and your mom talking. You grab a slice of toast and head outside. Jughead's waiting for you. Jughead takes the toast and eats it. You enjoy the little routine you have. Jughead hands you flyers to come to the drive in. You hand them to people who walk by.

Its silent between you two but not the good kind. "I'm sorry it's closing Juggie I know how much it means to you" you say suddenly. Jughead slightly smiles at you and gives you a small kiss.

You get to the school and continue to hand out flyers. Reggie walks by you and says "give up Suicide Squad." You stare at Reggie and finally say trying to stay calm "Reggie don't you dare even start. It will end hot ably for you if you do." You grab Juggie's hand and walk away.  

Later that day your at pops and discussing what movies to watch your rereading the text Nick sent you. Jughead asks you your choice. "Rebel without a cause" you say. Betty nods and says  "ya I totally agree"

Jughead looks at your phone and then back at you. You just look away not wanting to deal with it. You pack your stuff up " I got to get home to work on a project" you say. "See you later"

You are at home reading the texts again. You get a text from Jug saying stop reading those stupid texts. You look confused, then you hear a quiet knock on your window. You walk over and open it. You say "I can't stop, ok I can't forget what he said" Jughead faces you and says " it's not ok at all I'm not going to let you do this to yourself. I wouldn't let him hurt you or your sister ever."he takes a second and then continues "anyways come to the Drive in an hour early so you can watch the movies" you smile and nod.

At the drive in you walk towards a small shack. You knock on the door and Jughead answers the door. He gestures for you to come in so you do. You notice a bed and clothes in the room. "Your living here" you say. You turn to face him and he nods. You look at him and start to cry a bit. He seemed shocked and confused. "Why didn't you tell me I could have tried to help" you say. He just shrugs and says "I'm honestly shocked you didn't just walk out." You say instantly " if I walk out of here it's with your stuff and you." You sigh with a disappointed face. "Your disappointed in me aren't you" jug says. You look at him " I'm disappointed I didn't notice anything like this or I couldn't help you. If your wondering if I'm disappointed in you I could never" you said.