Apologies

The next day everything seemed ok between Betty and Archie. B and V on the other hand wasn't yet but Ronnie and you made a plan. I had to take Betty down to the office and Kevin came as well because you know supportive friend right. (Yes you know Kevin). There was a bunch of yellow flowers with a card that had a note with a V on it. Besides that you find out Jason was murdered.

"Who's V" Kevin asks

"Veronica" Betty, Ronnie and you say at the same time.

Ronnie continues " I also had cupcakes flown in and booked us hers and hers Medi-Pedi's. That is if you forgive me"

Betty thinks for a moment then says yes. We all smile of the cuteness of our friend group.

At lunch were all sitting at the table and Archie's playing his music for us. It's nice and calming but not as calming of the sound of Jughead typing. Betty looks like she's on the verge of crying. She walks away and Archie follows.

Later at cheer practice the tension between B and V is so clear a blind man could see it. Betty decides to go with Cheryl instead of Ronnie for a girls day.
Later at home V and you are getting ready for the game tonight.

At the game you spot Archie talking to someone by the bleachers. You walk closer then see a crown beanie. You decide to go around behind Jughead. Archie notices you but you tell him to stay quiet by a gesture. He goes back to facing Jughead. You run up to Jughead and jump on his back. He's mad until he realizes it's you.

You jump down then smile at him. "Hey Beanie boy" you say. He smiles at you and replies with " hi princess shouldn't you be with the cheer leaders."

I fake smile "ya but Betty and Veronica are just to much." Next thing you now Cheryl is pulling you to the field to start. You look back a Juggie and mouth "help me". He mouth back "no".

You guys start your routine as Josie and the pussy cats sing Candy Girl. At one part you and Veronica are doing this sexy dance while the girls around you do the normal Routine. You look to where Jughead was and noticed a small blush. You smiled and put more energy into it looked up at him again and his blush grew. You smiled and cheered as you finished and the football team came out. Cheryl bolted across the field you, V and B follow.

Your in the girls locker room with Cheryl and you comfort her until she's fine. You walk out and notice Betty talking with Veronica smiling. You smile and leave them be and head to pops.