For the book of conquest

Your sister was going on a date with I guy named Chuck. You on the other hand was just Hanging out with Jug at pops. You were slightly spying on Veronica.

The next day she was telling is how it went, when two girls asked about a sticky maple. Kevin told is what it was so Ronnie Betty and you decided to do something.

All three of you walked in to the boys locker room. You saw Archie he tried to stop you.

"Get out of our way" Ronnie says close to yelling. When he didn't move you said " we mean it Andrews" and pushed him a bit.

You had this whole argument with Chuck and his posse. You guys walked out. You started walking away from Betty and Ronnie. Betty looked confused but Veronica looked understanding . As your walking down the hall your so wrapped in thoughts you bumped into Jughead. Without looking up you mumbled "sorry" and continued on your way. Jughead knew something was wrong. He starting following you around the corner. "Y/n" he called. You turned around to face him.

You head to the gym with Jug because no one was their at the time. You explain to him what happened to Ronnie. You cry a little remembering what happened to you.

"It's ok" he says trying to calm you down "Veronica's tough."

You look at him like he's speaking another language. " Its not ok Jughead" you yelled. " It's another reminder that there's people out there who do that stuff. It's another reminder that I was hurt like that" you say barely getting the last part out.

"What?" Jughead said clearly mad.

"Ya, Ronnie and I had this friend Nick. He was really nice and he asked me out. So I said ok it was weird though. The next day after the date he said I did these things. I was so mad and sad I didn't leave my house for a week. Only Ronnie knew why I was sad I never told my parents. Nick went back to being himself he apologized for it. Everything was normal. Next day he told Ronnie and I to join him at the club so we did. He roofied me and Veronica was to drunk to notice. He tried to um we'll make the lie he told come true. Next thing I knew was I was sitting on a couch with a stranger. He told me nothing happened with Nick or him with me. I beloved him and still do" You explain.

He just stared at you. After a while he asked "does Veronica know?" You just shake your head. You expected him to tell at you to tell her he just hugged you.