Living with Juggie

On your way home from the drive in your smiling knowing that Jughead is safe and going to be living with you. Jughead is smiling as well just doesn't seem as happy.

You look at him and say "Don't worry pls. I'm Sorry about this, I just want to know your safe." He looked saddened by what you said. " I'm sorry it's just people already think I'm weird and a loner. Also don't be sorry your just trying to help" he said. You stop walking "who says that to you" you ask. He shakes his head "don't worry about it" he says "come on let's go it's getting cold."

"I'm not moving until you tell me who" you say. He smiles and says "alright I can work with this." You look confused he walks up to you and smiled he picks you up and carries you over his shoulder. You laugh and squirm trying to get down. It doesn't work so you take his beanie of slowly so he doesn't know. He sets you down and glares at you "give me my Beanie back" he say calmly. You smile "oh this thing no" you say playfully. He reaches for it and you pull away and start running away laughing with it, luckily your already at your house. You head inside and hide behind a wall. You hear Smithers offering to take Jughead's things to his room. You start to take of your shoes so your quieter and faster. You walk of slowly Jughead spots you and follows you. You look behind to see how close he is. Once you realize how close he is you bolt of into the direction of the living room where your mother is. You keep going until you reach the living room. Once you are in the living room you slow down a bit hoping he's not to close behind. You were wrong and got picked up from behind and he spun you around as your both laughing. You put his beanie on his head still laughing.

As Jughead sets you down and taking his beanie back Hermione says "you must be Jughead Jones"

"Yes I am Mrs. Lodge" Jughead said.

"Oh please call me Hermione" Hermione said.

Jughead nods "alright Hermione, you have a lovely home" Jughead says.

Hermione smiles and thanks him. You show Jughead his room which is across from yours. As he enters his room he smiles at you and says "you really are amazing." He smiles at you and kisses you as you steal his Beanie. "Wow Jughead you let her steal your beanie" Veronica says from the door startling you and Jughead. He smiles and says "she's cuter in it so I'll let I slide." You smile and blush a bit.

At dinner you and Jughead sit by each other. You thank Smithers for dinner and Jughead does the same. It's quiet as you eat until Jughead says "thank you for letting me stay here." Hermione smiles "You don't need to thank me. I know your father I'm just glad you listened to Y/n" Hermione says.

Later you, Jughead and Ronnie head to Pops to meet Betty and Archie. You talk the whole night away well Juggie was typing his story. You order a chocolate milkshake and fries. When it's ready and at your table Jughead steals the cherry so you steal his beanie. Archie and Betty looked at you guys shocked. Jug smiles and says " don't even say it."
Archie grins and says "I have to Jug, You must be very special to Jughead he never lets anyone touch his beanie." You smile at Jughead and say "he says I'm cuter in it." Jughead plainly says "Am I wrong." You shake your head no and kiss him. You notice Betty looks mad and sad at the same time. Finally she says "Jughead you know she's with Reggie right?" You looked shocked "No I'm not. What are you talking about." You reply. Betty grabs her phone out and shows a picture of you hugging Reggie in a very happy, caring way with a kiss on the cheek and says "then what's this?" You look shocked she has that. "Me hugging Reggie with a friendly kiss on the cheek. I was happy he wasn't in that book because well. I was slut shamed before and when he said he never done anything like that before I was happy" you say trying not to say to much about what else has happened to you. You walk out of pops not wanting to face them. Jughead starts to follow and then turns to Betty and says "why would you do that to her?" He then leaves he has to run to catch up with you. He finally catches up with you and stops you and gives you a giant hug.