How jug and you met (request)

( this was a request so you go from scratch. So you haven't met Jughead or anyone and your not Veronica's sister).

You walk into pops dinner and you go order a milkshake and fries. You notice every booth is completely full except one. You walk up to the booth there's a raven hair boy with a crown shaped beanie sitting there.

"Do you mind if I sit" you ask. Without looking up he shakes his head. You sit and a few minuets later Pops brings your order. "Thanks Pops" you say with a smile. The boy looks up and you can't help but stare at his blue/green eyes. He then steals your cherry from the milkshake.

"Really" you say. He smiled then goes back to typing. "What are you working on" you ask. He doesn't say anything so you just leave it alone.

"A novel about Jason Blossom" he said finally speaking. You stare at him shocked. "Ya it's dumb I know" he said.

You shake your head and say " No, no that's not it I just wasn't expecting that. I'm impressed actually. Can I read it?"

"It's not ready yet, not even close" he said. You nod "alright then, let me know when it is. I'm Y/n by the way" you say.

"I'm Jughead Jones III" he said. You just stare at him. "It's bad I know" he said.

You shake your head "that's not it, it's just so different not what I expected" you say. You then add "your a mystery aren't you."

He looks at you confused you explain to him "your so different from everyone. You look easy to figure out, but when you start talking it's like your someone else. I want to figure it out."

He stares at you "Thanks?" He said. You smile " so tell me about your book" you say. He explains it to you and you two end up talking for hours. You don't notice anything around you. Soon you two are the only people there besides Pops.

You come back to realize after your memory of meeting Jughead. You now are his girlfriend. He's started another novel on the black hood. "How did I get so lucky" you say. Jughead looks up at you confused. "How did I end up in the booth with you and get to this. How am I so lucky" you say smiling. Jughead just shrugs and kisses you. It felt like you were the only ones there like the day you met.

----------------------------------------------
Thanks @AnimooCali for the request I changed it a bit I hope you don't mind. I hope you liked it.

Is there anymore requests out there. If so let me know.