Try outs and Shy guys

It's  sometime after school and you run into Jughead.

"Hey Y/n" Jughead says with a smile

"Hi Juggie" you say then quickly say "I mean Jughead. Oh my god I'm sorry" your face is red from embarrassment.

"It's okay honestly." He replies with a smile.

You smile the look down trying to hide your face because it's still red. He notices it and quickly says "do you want to head to pops"

"Sorry I can't" you explain "my sister wants me to tryout for the River Vixens with her and Betty."

Jughead responds with "Oh well some other time then." He looks slightly dissapointed.

"Of course Jughead" you add quickly. "And I'm sorry"

"It's okay Y/n" Jughead replies with a bit of a frown.

You quickly think to tease him a bit. "Unless you don't want to I mean your probably to busy with your book to hang out with me" you say with a fake frown and sigh.

You notice him panicking a bit and you try not to smile. "Of course not. I'm actually having a bit of writers block" he says quickly.

" oh Juggie your to easy" you say with a smile. He's confused by what you mean. You smile even more " I'm kidding, your not getting rid of me that easy" "also I can help you with your book I mean i love to write so"

Jughead decided to play alone with the teasing. " you mean I'm stuck with you" he says sarcastically.

You fake being hurt and say " to think you were my friend Jones" (I decided they know each other's last names now).

You both laugh "ok I have to go now, Bye Juggie"

You are at the gym and watching Betty and Veronica do there audition. They did well you thought until Cheryl starts talking.

Your up next and your nervous. You then notice Veronica and Betty smiling at you and Archie watching outside the door and giving you a reassuring smile. You take a deep breath and smile and start the cheer. Cheryl didn't look impressed so you spice it up a bit with some flips and tricks. You notice a slight smile on Cheryl's face so you add a bit of a sexy dance thing to it.

Cheryl smiles and gives you a small smile then interviews you. At the end of  your turn you head over to Veronica and Betty because you all made it. Cheryl points at you three and says "there's the spice ladies that we need. The Lodge twins know what to do"

Betty looks upset and you notice it right away. You quickly add "what about Betty she just as good as us"

"Relax Y/n she's goodish I guess. She's the sweet part to Sweet and spicy." Cheryl says

Betty smiles at you so you drop it.
As your walking to the fields Veronica calls Archie over. Betty asks him out kinda. She asks if he wants to go with her and V and you as friends. Your like I don't do dances I'm out and say bye and leave.