Helping Fred

You wake up to the sound of knocking on your door. You go over to open it and see Jughead standing there without his beanie. "Fred needs help down at the construction sight. Are you coming you could help your mom with the papers." he asks. You smile at him and say " And miss a moment without you wearing your beanie not a chance. I'm strong it can do what you do."

He sighs "I don't doubt it, but Fed does need people to help with the papers there's just to much." You look up at him and say " Fine, could I borrow one of your plaid shirts." He looks confused and nods handing you the one he had tied around his waist. You take it and kiss him and close the door to get ready for the day.

Your outfit

((Minus the hat)

((Minus the hat)

Your makeup

Your hair

You exit your room and head downstairs to grab breakfast

You exit your room and head downstairs to grab breakfast. As your making your way to the kitchen you feel a hand wrap around you waist and pull you closer to them. You smile up to see Jughead. You play with his hair and smile. "You should where the beanie less often" you say. He shakes his head "No way my hair is constantly a mess and it hides it" he replies. You frown and pull away from him.

"Hey, what's wrong Y/n" Jughead asks. You look at him then look away. "I hate when you put yourself down like that. Your way better then you let yourself believe" you say. He wraps his arms around you and smiles at you and gives you a gentle kiss.

Later that day your at the construction sight. Waking with Jughead to the building. You see FP talking to your mom and you can't help but walk faster towards them, Jughead does as well. "Mom is everything okay" you ask. She nods. FP says "Wait a second, this is your daughter. My son is living with you. My son is dating your daughter." You nod your head and say "Yes Mr. Joan's, he is. Is that a bad thing." He looks at you confused and says "Of course not I knew your parents when we were in high school. We go way back don't we Hermione." Your mom nods.

Your sitting inside working on papers when Jughead, Archie, FP and Fred come in. "Wow Jughead your dad is the hardest worker out there" Fred says. You smile at Jughead as they all take their helmets off. You stand up and Jughead sits down where you were sitting and you sit on his lap. "Why don't we go to pops for lunch." FP asks.

Later at pops you are listening to FP and Fred talking about old memories. You smile and laugh at them along with Archie an Jughead. As they were talking about sports FP brings up the fact he doesn't care about that stuff. "He takes after his mom and I respect that I do. Do you still write son." FP says. Jughead nods "Ya I work on the schools news paper with Betty and Y/n. I'm also working on a book" Juggie says.

Your later in Archie garage listening to Archie and FP jamming out. You and Jughead listen and smile. You and Jughead and up dancing to the music and your all just having fun. When the music stops FP asks if they keep any beer in the fridge. Archie shakes his head then asks. What he meant earlier when he said Fred owed him. FP explains and leaves the shack. "Sorry about my dad" Jughead says. You mumble "At least you can be in the same room as him." You and Jughead get in a mini fight about it. Jughead takes his dad home. "What the hell Archie why couldn't you leave a good night like that, a good night." You say.

You walk out and Archie follows you. Reggie and some others walk up to you. Reggie immediately hugs you and says "God your both okay, wait where's Donnie darko, Donnie darkos dad and Mr. Andrews?" You looked at him confused "Fred is inside, Jughead is with Mr. Jones." (I would like to apologize for spelling jones earlier.) you say. "Wait why wouldn't we be okay?" They explain how moose got jumped at the construction sight.

Reggie drives you home so your not alone. You see Jughead in the window and you head inside. You heard to your room without saying anything. You put your pyjamas on.

Your pyjamas

You hear a knock on your door but you ignore it knowing who it will be

You hear a knock on your door but you ignore it knowing who it will be. You hear the knock again with a voice saying " y/n can I come in." You walk over and open the door. You see Jughead standing at the other side. You both are silent until he starts to apologize "I'm sor-" "Don't even bother" you cut in. " I should be apologizing. I shouldn't have made it about me." You just stand there still, Jughead just stood there then hugged you. "God how did I get so lucky with you" he asked. You just shrug and walk over to your bed and turn on a movie to watch.