Polly

Betty decide one day she wanted to find out where her sister Polly was. So she invited you and Jughead over for breakfast. You felt uncomfortable with the idea but went with it.

"So I must have you to thank Jughead for getting my daughter into this murder case" Alice says

"Actually mom I ask him to help" Betty says

"Relax Betty I'm just making conversation" Alice replied "So Y/n how's your father doing"

You stiffen up a bit but say " He could be better I mean he still can talk to us just not well being in the same room"

Alice frowned " Well he deserves it" she says.

You try to keep a smile on well saying " thanks for having me over for breakfast it was delicious." You then start walking out. Jughead grabs your hand to make sure your ok. You mouth "I'm fine keep going with this plan" and then walk out.

As your walking you can't help but let a single tear slip. Your close to the school when Reggie stops you. (I would like to say Reggie is still played by Ross Butler in this).

He smirks and says "hey beautiful"

You sigh and reply " shouldn't you be suspended."

He shakes his head and says " I was never in the book. I knew about it but was never in it. It's just not right, I might act like that kind of person to do those things but I'm not."

You smile and give him a hug. (I can't help it Ross is a giant Teddy Bear kind of guy I mean look at him what's not to love).

You head to your locker to grab some stuff and Jug comes up to you and gives you the biggest hug. You smile and he asks if your ok you just nod still smiling. He smiles back then pulls you to the blue and gold office. Before you can ask what's going on Betty walks up to you and says "I'm so sorry Y/n. I didn't know she would do that." You just smile and say it's ok.

Awhile after talking about Polly you guys take a bus to where she's staying. You and Jug couldn't see Polly only Betty could. You and Jug sit in the waiting room. Your phone buzzes and you look to see there's a text from Nick.

Text messages

Nick: Don't tell Ronnie Ever

You: why can't I

Nick: Ronnie will know what you went through. Oh and don't send your boyfriend either. The same price will be paid.

You: your lucky I love Veronica

You delete the texts not wanting to look at them anymore. Jughead looks at you concerned. You just shrug and turn to the door to see Alice walking in. Security come and take you to where Polly and Betty are. They drag Polly away and Alice drags Betty out. Your all out side and Alice takes Betty home immediately. You take the bus back to town.

At your house in your room you are just lying on you bed processing what happened. You hear a knock on your window. You look over and see Jughead standing on a ladder. You walk over and open the window for him. He just stands there and says "Hey Juliet." He comes in and you just look out the window. "Where on earth did you find a ladder that tall were on the third floor" you say. He shrugs and you just sigh. You didn't want to explain what happened.

Text messages

Nick: don't tell anyone none of your friend not Ronnie not your mom. No one at all. Your lucky I'll let that dude knowing slide. If he tells the same thing will happen plus you will have it happen again. Bye Princessa.

You stand there sobbing you just sit on your bed. Jughead sits beside you comforting you. "Why does this have to happen to me" you ask. "I don't know N/n" he says. You both sit like that for awhile until you call asleep. Veronica comes in and sees you and stares at you both. Jughead panicked as your still sleeping leaning against him. He gently rests you against the pillow but stays beside you. He passes it off as just comforting you from what happened at breakfast. Veronica just nods and leaves you two alone.

You wake up in Jughead arms you look at him and see he's awake. He looks down at you and apologized. You smiled and said it's ok. Your phone buzzes again you see Nicks number but Jughead turns the phone off so you don't read it.

"Let's go to pops" Jughead Sid you smile and nod. Juggie climbs out the window and you close it behind him. You grab your phone your purse and head out.

Later at pops you both are laughing as you eat and work on Jugs book. You check your phone for the time and remember you got a text from Nick. You don't even read it and just delete it.  You focus back on Jughead's book.

It late and dark out so Jughead walks you home sense there's a murder on the loose. When you are at your house Jughead thinks for a second staring at you and then kisses you. Your shocked at first but you let it happen. You tell him you have to go inside but give him a kiss on the cheek before heading inside smiling.

Later that night your dancing around still very happy with what happened.