Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

(I thought about it and you guys are amazing so here's a early Christmas Gift for you.) (you are Ronnie's sister still and your already with Jughead).
----------------------------------------------

Your decorating the house for Christmas well singing Jingle Bell Rock. Your dancing around a bit. You hear a laugh from behind you.

"You really love Christmas" Jughead said. You smile and say "It was the one time of the year everyone was home."

"Awe, come here" he said holding his arms out. You walk over to him "Noe you owe me a kiss" he said pointing above you. You look up to see mistletoe then kiss him. You pull his beanie off and throw a Santa hat at him.

"Put this on and help me would you" you say.

Jughead nods and starts decorating with you. After a while of awhile of decorating and music Jughead started dancing with you.

"I have a special gift for you" you say sweetly.

You walk in to your room and look in your mirror admiring your cute Santa dress then reach for the box beside it. You walk out with the box and hand it to him. He opens the box and inside is two tickets and a camera.

"What's this" he asked. You smile and say "A ticket so you can go see your sister and one for the way back so you don't have to worry about that. The camera is so you can take pictures and remember everything."

Jughead hugs you you add "I'm going to spend my time with FP so he's not alone."

"Thank you" Jughead said. You say "I want you to have the best Christmas."