Meeting FP

The next day at school your talking with V, B, and Archie. When you hear whispers you look up to see Jughead walking with Sheriff Keller. He quickly says "Call my dad." You nod quickly as he walks out he looks you right in the eye and you know he's worried.

You spot Kevin walking towards you. You drag him to an empty room and yell "Why the hell did your dad just walk off with Jughead?" He just looked shocked and replied "I don't know Y/n. Let's go back to The others and will go down ok." You shake your head and say " You and Ronnie will stay here maybe even Betty. The less people going the better plus Archie's already calling Juggie's dad." You head back to the others. You and Archie leave. Betty wanted to come but you said no. She nodded understanding.

You arrive at the station and wait for someone to come out. Fred enters and comes up to you guys. "I'm going to talk to them to tell them Jughead was with me okay" He says. Archie nods and you just sit there. "It's going to be okay kiddo" Fred says nudging you, you look up and nod.

Ten minuets later Sheriff Keller comes out and walks straight to where your standing. "He wants to talk with you" he says. You nod and follow him, he leads you to a room where Jughead is sitting at a table. You enter the room and the door closes behind you. You turn around to see it shut and Sheriff Keller standing behind it. "This situation feels all to familiar" you say laughing slightly. You sit down across from Jughead.

"I didn't do it you have to believe me." He says slightly panicked. "Of course I believe you" you say "Even without Fred saying you were helping him that day" you add with a wink. You hold his hands over the table. "Is my dad here yet" he asks. You just stay silent and shake your head. "Sheriff Keller walks in and says "Your free to go for now."

You walk out of the station with Jughead, Archie and Fred. You see a man and you instantly smell alcohol. He walks up to you and Jughead. Jughead lightly pushes you behind him a bit. The man says "Sorry I'm late my phone died I forgot to plug it in last night." You stare at him confused and Jughead says " It's ok dad. Fred took care of it." You look at Jughead then back at the man. "What did they accuse you of huh" the man says raising his voice. Jughead lightly pushes you closer to Archie. " Take it easy FP" Fred says trying to calm him. "He's my son, he's my son. You would do the same for yours" he yells. Jughead grabs FP by his shirt collar and says "It's ok dad I'm fine can you relax before it gets worse." FP nods and says "Ya, ya I can. You wanna come home with me?"

You walk closer and say "He's already staying at my place." You notice the man looks hurt so you add "but, your his father so you should decide." Jughead looks at you shocked at what you said. "Ya, maybe that's for the best" FP says. Jughead says "I'll come with you dad." FP shakes his head and replies "No, you stay with her. I'll get my act together ok give me a month two at the most. You believe me right." Jughead hesitates and squeezes his eyes shut. "Ya, I believe you dad" he finally says. FP walks off and you go beside Jughead. You notice he's crying a bit. You wipe his tears away and say "Oh Juggie, I'm so sorry." He just looks at you confused "why are you sorry. You did nothing wrong" he says.

You look at him and say "I'm sorry because you don't deserve this. You didn't deserve to be accused of murder. You didn't deserve your father to do that to you, even if he meant well. You deserve an amazing life, someone better then me. You deserve to be whatever you want to be whether it's a billionaire or not." He just hugs you "Don't ever think little of yourself first off, and if I deserve whatever I want to be then I already am" he says. You looked up at him confused "I want to be yours" he said. You smile at him trying to hide your blush.

"Good going Jugs she redder then a tomato" Archie says. You playfully punch Archie in the shoulder as Fred laughs. "Hey, it's not my fault Jughead made you blush" Archie said quickly. Jughead replied " Don't drag me into this." You smiled at him walking up to him and kiss him. You put your hand up to his face then yank his beanie off and throw it to Archie. "How many times will you fall for that" you ask laughing. He shrugs then runs after Archie yelling "Give me my beanie back!" You hear Archie laughing he throws it towards you and Fred catches it. Jughead said "Finally someone who will give my beanie back." As he walks back Fred gives the hat to you and whispers in your ear where to go. You start running as fast as you can. Jughead looks at you and Fred says "She's heading to Pop's don't worry."

Jughead smiles and starts running in a different direction which is a short cut to Pop's. You look behind you and don't see Jughead so you slow down.

As you get blower to Pop's you turn around again. "Looking for me" you hear Jughead say and you turn around. "I'll take that" he said grabbing for the beanie. You pull it back and shake your head you start backing up and walking the other way. You hear a whistle and look over to see people on a motorcycle with leather jackets on that say SouthSide Serpents. Jughead takes his beanie from you then lightly pushes you behind him you try to get him to stop but he doesn't. He whispers to you "Trust me okay." You listen to him, you look at there Jackets and see a snake on it. "Why are you on this side of the tracks especially with this rich looking bitch?" The guy in the front asks. "This rich looking bitch is my girlfriend. Leave her the hell alone." Jughead says. You glare at him "Sorry" he says.

The guy looks at him and asks "Are you scared of this little princess?" The others laugh. You step forward "He is not scared of this little princess, but you should be" you say without hesitation. They laugh at you "whys that honey" he says with a chuckle. You laugh a bit which surprises them and Jughead " Keep talking and you'll find out what it's like for a snake to be stepped on. Trust me it hurts, do you got that sweetheart" you say with a threatening tone with the last part said sweetly. You smile as they ride away without another comment.

Jughead said still shocked "You just threatened a gang." You just shrugged and said "I've dealt with a lot of cold blooded people before. They were nothing, all hiss no bite." He just smiles at you and puts his arm around your waist as you walk into pops.