The Jubilee

(Your look for the Jubilee is up above.)

Your in your room getting ready for the Jubilee when you hear a knock on the door. "Come in" you call out and Clifford Blossom comes in with a gun and shoots you.

You wake up in your room screaming and Jughead ran in. "Sorry another bad dream" you say looking down. He looks at you and asked " they haven't stopped yet?" You shake your head ashamed. "It was awful seeing it Jug. It felt like I was him well watching it" you say trying to calm down. Jughead climbs into the bed with you and strokes your hair until you fall asleep.

You wake up beside Jughead and kiss him on the forehead. It's around 3:30 so you start getting ready for the Jubilee. You are sliding on your shoes when you feel an arm snake around your waist. You giggle and turn around to see Jughead smiling at you. "What" you ask smiling. He just looks down at you and smiled. "Your just amazing in everyday" he says. You just push him away and smile. "Go get ready beanie boy" you say. He smiles back and says "Of course princess."

Your walking to the Jubilee with Jughead, Veronica and Archie. You get there and meet up with Betty before her speech. During her speech she's listing people who are Riverdale and you smile at how much thought was out into it. She gets to Jughead's name and says he's the heart and soul of Riverdale you don't mind until you see her looking at him with loving eyes. You realize your getting jealous so you just ignore it and focus on your friend. At the end of her speech no one claps right away. So you start clapping along with Jughead and more and more people join in.

As your with Jughead he takes you to his trailer. "Wow it nice in here" you say and he looks at you in disbelief " I've had to stay in a rat infested motel when we lost everything. This is a hundred percent better then that." He nods his head. You walk in the living room and see a family picture. You smile at it "Wow your family must have been really close" you say he nodded again. You look at him and tilt your head and ask "Is everything okay Juggie?" He nods once again and takes a deep breath. You turn around and look at more pictures. You hear him move a step closer behind you. "This is why I love you" he said. You turn around "what" you asked blushing a bit. "The way you care about people, how your not absorbed in yourself, your smart, brave and crazy beautiful inside and out. This is why I love you. I love you Y/n Lodge." He said taking off his beanie.

You smile at his hat free hair and then look in his eyes take a step forward letting the gap in between you disappear. "I love you too Jughead Jones the third" you say putting your hand on his cheek.

He doesn't hesitate he just kisses you at first it's sweet and then it's a heated passionate kiss. You smile into it and lightly pull on his hair. He starts kissing down your neck getting to your collar bone he bites a bit. He finds the zipper on the back of your dress and pulls it down. You take his jacket off then pull his shirt over his head. He picks you up and set you on the kitchen counter. The cold cabinets touches your back, but you don't mind. You hear a knock just as he's about to unclasp your bra. You grab his jacket thing and slip it on and he pulls on his shirt.

"Who the hell is it"he asked. You shrug "probably Veronica Fan girling about us" you say giggling. You stay back and out of sight. You don't hear much but you see a jacket that says SouthSide Serpent on it. "Juggie" you say quietly and his smile turns to a frown. "If you want to go ahead" you say. "I've met more cold hearted people then I think any of you could ever be. In fact I think I like you in this gang with this lovely leather jacket. Also I want you to be happy."

The man that whistled at you a few days ago said "I like this girl she's a keeper." You giggle and smile "Thank you" you say.

The next day you wake up and your in one of Jughead's shirt and your underwear. (Yes they did what you think they did). Jughead's not in the room so you walk out to the living room and Jughead hangs up the phone. "Fred's been shot" he says.