Jealousy

You were walking home with Jug hand in hand you were lost in thought so Jughead was practically pulling you home. He stopped walking and looked at you " Y/n don't worry about it." He said bringing you out of your thoughts " I don't know what's got into Betty and Veronica and Archie will understand you don't want to talk about it. Also I would never believe you would cheat on me even if we're not officially dating." You just shake your head "I have Jughead at one point I could lead five guys on at a time and never go anywhere with it. I was that person, I don't want to be that person anymore" you say. He frowns and says "your not that person okay. Your a sweet caring person who would never do that I know it." You smile slightly "Jughead why do you love me even after all the horrible things I tell you about myself?" You'd ask.  He smiles "Because your not those things, you might have been at one point but, your not anymore" he says. You just sigh and look away. He turns you head to face him and kisses you. "Now about us not being official yet. Will you officially be my girlfriend?" He asks smiling. You smile and nod and kiss him.

You both are at your house in your room watching a movie on Netflix when you hear a knock on the door. Your to comfy cuddling Jughead so you say come in. Veronica and Archie enter your room. You don't say anything so they just come over and sit on your bed. You still don't say anything you just shed a single tear. They all hug you and you hear another knock on the door you look up to see Kevin. He come sits on the bed as well.

"Hey, Betty told me what happened I'm so sorry for what happened to you and what she said" Kevin says hugging you. Archie looks saddened by what happened and says "If you don't want to talk about it that okay." You look at them all and say "I know you might have questions Archie and Kevin. I'll just say this his name was Nick St. Claire (sorry if I spelt that wrong) he asked me out so I said yes. We just went to the movies next day I found out he was spreading rumours of what happened that were false. In a few weeks he apologized around what felt like a hundred times and I forgave him. He hasn't pulled anything like that again."

Few hours later and your all just watching movies on Netflix. You are snuggling Jughead who's on your left and Kevin's beside you to the right, beside him is Veronica and then Archie. You all fit on the bed but it was cramped so you ended up sitting on Jughead's lap. "I totally ship it" Kevin and Veronica say together. Which makes you all laugh. You get called downstairs so you go down after you kiss Jughead on the cheek.

You see Betty at the door and you cautiously walk towards her. She apologizes for what she did. She says she likes Jughead a lot which made her Jealous. " You like my boyfriend" you say trying to stay calm. She looks shocked " He's with you? He deserves better then you I mean your not exactly an angel or that bright if you didn't see that Slut shame coming" she says. You responded quickly "keep it down my Mother doesn't know." Betty looks at you and says "Were you scared of giving your dad another reason to go to jail." You slap her in the face " Leave my dad out of this" you yell. Betty slaps you back "Leave Jughead out of your fucked up life" she yells back at this point Jughead has come down stairs and standing behind you. "Jughead I'm not to sure you want to hang around the daughter of the Devil" Betty says with smirk. You keep yourself from slapping her again. Archie, Veronica and Kevin are now watching. "That's why I'm here Betty" Jughead says. He puts his arm around your waist. You walk away with Jughead towards every one and Archie and Kevin take your place. "Leave her the Hell alone Betty" Archie says. Kevin says " what kind of friend are you." Veronica walks straight up to Betty and slaps her across the face "that's for going after my sister and my dad" Veronica says. Then slams the door in her face.

Kevin and Archie say bye then leave. Veronica hugs you and then went to find Smithers to tell him not to let Betty in. You are left with Juggie and you look at him "I'm so sorry I caused you to lose your best friend" you say. Then run upstairs to your room. You shut the door and sit with your back to it. You hear a knock on the door along with Jughead telling you to open the door. You don't right away but then you do still sitting on the floor. He picks you up and carries you to your bed bridal style. He sits down on the bed with you on his lap still. He starts calming you by going "shhh it's ok" over and over against along with drawing small circles on your back. You sit like this until you fall asleep like that.

___________________________
Quick author note: yes I realize you sound like you cry to much but hey it gives me an witbier time writing thing that are sweet between Jughead and you.