Pops and mess ups

Texting:
To Jughead 👑:  guess what
To Y/n😈:what
To Jughead 👑: I'm a River Vixen I made it
To Y/n😈:Congrats🎉 is the new cheerleader going to the dance
To Jughead 👑: no, is this your way of asking me out 😏
To Y/n😈: no. I don't do dances
To Jughead 👑: neither do I
To Y/n 😈: really?
To Jughead 👑: really, hey do you want to meet at pops we can hangout and I don't want to spend the night in.
To Y/n 😈: I'm already at pops just come.
To Jughead 👑: alright

Text ends

You arrive at pops and see Jughead with his laptop. You go and order a chocolate milkshake and fries. Then you sit down across from Jughead.

He's so focused on typing he doesn't realize your there until you say "hey stranger." He smiled at you said hi and continued to type. For awhile he's so focused then you move beside him to read what he's writing. He looks up at you in sure he seem uncomfortable. You go to move back so he not like this the whole night. But he relaxes and continues his work.

A waitress brings your order over and you say thank you. Well typing Jughead steals your cherry. You playfully punch his arm and say "dude get your own." All he does is smile at you then steals a fry. You frown at him but he just laughed a bit. You couldn't help but laugh as well. He closes his laptop and you talk for a long time.

You were so wrapped up in talking that you got scared when the bell on the door ring. Archie walks in and talks to pops. Looking dissapointed he then walks up to you and Jug. You instently pick up on the tension so you go and pay for your food. As your head ind back to say bye you heard Arch saying he hurt Betty.

"You did what?! You hurt Betty." You say giving Archie the death stare.

Archie was shocked and said "Cheryl, she made Veronica and I go in a closet. When we came out she was gone"

You quickly say bye to Jug. Then you pull Arch out of the diner. You tell him to check her house then you walked home.