A taste of Riverdale

Your POV

Jughead and I stay at pops for a bit longer. It was awkward there was no sound. Normally I wouldn't mind it but it was an awkward silence.

"I'm Srry I took your phone and said that I just didn't want him bothering you. I mean who does he think he is" Jughead said breaking the silence.

I look up at him and smile. "It's ok Jug" I say. Next thing you know your getting a call from Nick again.

(Jughead talking will be underlined)

Hello Princessa

Don't call me that

Oh why not

Are you Nick

Ya, why

Because I'm the Boyfriend and I want you to leave Y/n alone

Oh well, um i thought she was making up a lie I mean she is that pathetic

Shes not pathetic at all. She beautiful, smart, cute, talented, brave and kind. Do you know what is pathetic slut shaming and when you roofied her.

Juggie just stop, pls stop. People are starring.

Random POV

You then hang up on Nick. You walk out of the dinner. Jughead following you out. "I'm sorry" he said "I just can't stand the fact he did that to you"

You turn to face him with tears "don't be sorry jug you were just trying to help. It's just everyone starring at me it was just to much" you say. He hugs you making you feel safe. Then you ask " did you really mean what you said to Nick"

He pulls back and looked at you confused "of course I meant what I said" he said slightly blushing

You smile the biggest smile, you notice him blushing. "Oh does Jughead Jones the third have a crush on me" you tease.

He blushes even more and you try not to laugh. "N-n-no, I mean maybe" he says. You glare at him real hard signalling him to tell the truth. "Ok yes, I do have a crush on you" he said.

You smile and blush and laugh a bit. He starts looking worried you notice right away. So you say "I have a crush on you as well so don't worry."