Lost

(Throughout the two days Gio has stayed at a gas station and has survived. He was surrounded with no weapons all he had was food cans. Those two days have been quiet, lonely, tiring and scary. He has had no one beside him to at least make him get up and look outside. With no clock he has no way of telling the time, with a medium supply getting smaller by the end of each day he will soon need to leave. He doesnt know where to go anymore. He is unsure if his friends are alive or not. He misses his family and friends but most importantly socializing in general. He sits by himself on a sleeping back thinking. Thinking about what he should do next, if he should stay alive, if he should keep eating and drinking. He doesnt know much about anything anymore.)
[Over by Andrew]
Andrew: i know its really late babe but. Do you think we can survive? Do you think gio is alive? and can we ever be safe again?
Illyana: Baby, we can survive off of eachother. Our love is enough. I do think Gio is alive but i cannot be too sure. Also i am safe right now, in your arms. Does that answer your questions?
Andrew: Yeah..guess it does
(Andrew kisses illyana's cheek and hugs her. Still holding her they fall asleep)
[Over by Nathan]
(Nathan is ok with the silence but is disliking the silence. He misses an annoying noise that he can yell at. He misses people laughing at his jokes. Ever since yesterday he has been fishing on his own. Barely getting anymore fish after clearing nearly every area Nathan doesnt know if everyone can eat anymore.)
[Over by Chandler]
(As he lays in bed in a room with a locked door((as well as Andrew and Illyana))he relaxes and stares at the roof. Desperate to play video games, he wants to go steal some but is afraid he will die in the middle of it so he instead rolls over and looks at his walls. His keys hanging next to the door, the wind blowing outside. It was really late and they still didnt have food.)