Chapter 3

Niall and I had spent the night reliving old memories. Like the first time we had sex on a sofa, in the bath, up against a wall, under the stars and on the floor next to the bed. When we eventually got back to the bed, I was exhausted and he was half asleep. We laid next to each other, him spooning me as we looked out the window at the sunrise.

His hands were stroking my naked breasts, which after a whole night of getting sucked at, tucked at and stroked, were kind of sore. I moaned lightly and looked back at my man, his hair was such a mess and I felt proud.

"Do you have more in you?" I asked and he chuckled, "Well what do you have in mind?" he asked with a curious look and I smiled, "Do you remember that time in my parent's house, when you went total Christian Grey?" He sighed, "Yes I remember, I also remember me saying that that was a once in a lifetime thing from my side. I'm not doing that again, Stel." He said and I nodded, "Okay, that's alright..." I answered him, a bit disappointed but I respected him when he said no, just as he did me.

He must have felt me starting to pull away because all of a sudden, the hand he had on my breast moved down to my clit. I shuddered as he started stroking it, faster and faster, then slower again and faster and faster. I moaned, feeling him getting hard behind me and I wanted to grab a hold of him but he bit my earlobe and told me not to move.
That's when I felt two of his fingers entering me and I yelled out, grabbing his hair and pulling his head closer to my neck where he was kissing and biting me. It didn't take long for me to come, especially since that's all I had been doing the whole night. I didn't need no foreplay, all I needed was my man and his hands. I had once been convinced that Niall could make me come by just touching me lightly. It honestly would not surprise me.

When I was coming down from my high, I turned over and looked at Niall, he was still hard.
"Would you mind if I?" He shook his head,"Not at all, baby."

I finished him off and we both laid there in bed for a second when I looked at him,

"30th of december..." I said and he looked at me confused,

"Sorry?"
"That's the date. 30th december is when I want our wedding to be." He smiled, bigger than when I had told him I was pregnant. We both eventurally feel asleep, extremely satisfied.

It felt like I had just closed my eyes when I suddenly heard my phone ring on the nightstand. I jerked up from the bed and almost threw myself over the bed for my phone. The caller ID said "John Camden"and I answered quickly,

"John?"I said and heard a chipper voice on the other side of the line,

"Good morning Stella, how are you?"
"I'm alright, just woke up. How're you?" I started getting out of bed and in doing so, I woke up Niall. He looked confused at first but then smiled as I walked across the room over to the door, naked. I took my robe from the hanger on the door and put it on,

"I'm fantastic, and so will you be when you hear what I have to tell you. Do you have some time?" I said yes and left the bedroom, so Niall could continue sleeping.

I walked down to the kitchen and sat down,

"So what's the news, John?"

"Are you ready? Brace yourself!" I laughed and told him I was ready,"I've got you a new deal. We have booked you a book tour for the second book, and we're in talks with ABC television because they are interested in buying the rights to the first book and make it into a series!"

I freaked out. This meant that it was possible that I was going to get to see my characters coming to life on TV! I was getting ahead of myself,

"You are kidding me right now, John!" I said, surprised, and he laughed.
"No Stella, I am not. I told you I'm the best agent one can have. I'm sending you the details, go over the schedule and get back to me. There's not really much we can change but we will take into consideration that you have a toddler."
"I'm not sure he's still considered a toddler, but thank you. I will get back to you when I've looked it over. Thank you so much, I'll talk to you later."
We both hung up and I opened the laptop which sat on the island in the kitchen. I went in on my email and started looking through dates for the book tour.