Chapter 8

Please leave a comment if you like this chapter! :) xx

There was flashing lights in a white ceiling, I couldn't see more than the ceiling and the two people standing next to me, Niall and a nurse dressed all in black, people were yelling but all I could hear was a baby crying. I started trying to find the baby, wanting to soothe it, to make it stop crying, to comfort it, but someone held me down into the rolling bed and I started twisting and turning, trying to get away from the black dressed nurse whom was now pinning down my arms into the bed, I started screaming. Suddenly from no where, I heard a distant voice and felt a warm hand on my shoulder, the voice was calling out my name over and over again and I closed my eyes trying to focus on it.

With a jerk I opened my eyes and saw Eli sitting there. I was back in my own bed, the lamp in the ceiling wasn't on and I felt my heart beat way to fast. I turned my back against Eli, opened the drawer of the nightstand on "Niall's side" and took out a package with calming tablets. I put one in my mouth then turned back to Eli.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?"
He shook his head,

"No,I was already awake but I heard you yelling so I came up here and figured you were having a bad dream so I wanted to wake you up."
"That's good, thanks for that."
He stood up again and walked over to my door where my robe was hanging, he handed it to me,

"So what were you dreaming about anyways? I've heard it helps to talk about your nightmares."
"Oh... nothing special, just one of those regular clown dreams." He was stood with his back against me now as I dressed,

"Aha, was the clown called Teresa?" he asked and I froze,

"Where did you get that name from?" I walked over to him and looked him straight in the eye,

"It's the person you were yelling for. Come on, I've made breakfast." He walked out of my room and after calming myself for a second, I walked after him down to the kitchen. He had set the table so I took a seat and he put some pancakes on my plate, then on his. He must have noticed that something had bothered me because he suddenly said
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
"Talk about what?" I said and took a piece of pancake,

"Why you freaked out when I said the name Teresa."
"I didn't freak out..."
He shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of the coffee he had made, I was more of a tea person and as I looked into my cup, there was freshly brewed tea in there.

"Stella, I graduated school with a masters degree in human behaviour and a dussin other degrees, I think I can notice when I say something that makes you uncomfortable."
I hadn't known that about him, how well educated he was. It sort of made me more attracted to him.

"It's not something I talk about, the only other person who knows the full story other than myself is Niall."
"Okay, that's fine. We don't have to talk about it, just know that if you need to vent, I'm here." he smiled and ate a huge piece of a pancake.

I looked at him and saw a good person. A person who didn't deserve having a cheating wife, or to not be able to persue his dreams. A person who did deserve to be trusted, loved and encouraged.

"Teresa is... or was my-" my sentence was interuped by the doorbell. It was almost as if someone didn't want me to tell him. Or I was just reading to much into a doorbell.

I left the breakfast table and went to open the door. It rang again andI hurried to open, and on the other side stood Harry with Finn in a stroller. I looked at him with a confused face as I wasn't expecting him this morning.

"Hi babe. How's you? We were on a little stroll and figured we could come visit you. Must be awfully lonely without the little kid in the house." Harry said with a smile and I nodded, walked out and closed the door behind me.