Chapter 5

Benjamin's summer vacation started with him wanting to spend two days with me, then him calling up his uncle Harry and asking if he could stay over a night or two. Harry, who never said no to Benjamin, said that he was welcome anytime and I ended up driving him over to Harry and Livy's house. The second Livy opened the door and saw us, she looked at me and saw that I needed someone to speak to.

"Hey Benji, how are you? Do you wanna say hi to the baby?" She asked and Benjamin loved kids, so he ran upstairs. Livy looked at me then gestured for me to go talk to Harry, who was sitting with his laptop in the sofa.
"I'll give you some time." She said, then followed my son upstairs to her new baby boy.

I sat down next to Harry and he looked up with a smile,

"Hi there, you look like crap." Always the honest one,

"Yeah, I did something bad." Actually I didn't, I pulled away.

"What? No, Stella we are adults, we don't do bad things. That's what our kids are for!" he exclaimed as he put his laptop on the table infront of us,

"How is your son by the way?" I asked and a huge smile formed on his lips, I had never seen Harry love someone as much as he loved his son, except for maybe Livy, and I understood that feeling.

"He's great. His christening is in a few days, you are still coming,right?" I nodded, I wouldn't miss it for the world. I took Harry's hand and leaned down on his shoulder. He had always been my rock, someone I could talk to when I needed it, and someone who would yell at me when I had done something bad. I didn't want him to yell at me now.

"You did something very bad, didn't you?"

I sighed,

"I didn't... it wasn't on purpose, I had actually tried really hard to avoid it but it caught up to me."
"Will whatever you tell me, compromise my friendship with Niall if I don't tell him? Because then I do not want you to tell me, I want you to tell him first." I understood his reasoning, I would have probably felt the same way, but how could I tell Niall?

"I need you to reassure me."
"Okay, of what?"
"That I love him, that I love Niall and that we belong together and we're right for each other."

Harry took my head between his both hands and looked me straight into the eyes,

"You love him, you belong together, and you have always been right for each other, even back in the days when you pretended to hate each other whilst you were fucking." I laughed and he let go of me,

"He told you about that?"

"Oh please, everyone knew. Everyone could see it. What everyone couldn't see was Louis falling in love with Tin, but that's a whole different saga now, isn't it?"

I nodded,

"Last I heard, they were traveling through America in one of those remodeled school buses." It was true, Tin and Louis had left the UK for a great adventure in America after Louis's mum died and they just needed to get away.

"I hope they're happy." Harry said, and then Benjamin came running back downstairs with a pacifier in his hand,

"Uncle Harry, Finn is crying and Livy said I was to get a new pacifier and you have the one he likes best." Harry took up a pacifier from his pocket and handed to Benji, and then he ran off again.

"So, you wanna say hi to the little squirt?" Harry asked and I nodded, and we walked upstairs to the room they had decorated just for their son.