Justin...

Chapter Five

“James…?” I said
“Brooklyn…?’ he replied
“You're dating Justin? James's older brother? I whispered to Alexis
“I…I guess so” she replied

“Is everything ok ladies?” Justin asked

“Yea” we replied at the same time.

We sat down at the table with the boys, for two whole minutes it was silent, it made everything so awkward. Then the cutest little whimper came from James, I looked up at him and the sweetest thing came from his lips, it made me melt right into my sit.

“You…You look beautiful tonight Brooklyn”

I remember smiling and thanking him, he always knew how to make me blush, I then realized how red he was.

“Are you ok James?”

“Y…yes I’m okay”

“Baby, can I talk to you in private for a minute?” Justin asked Alexis.

“Sure babe” she replied as they walked away from us, leaving us in pure silence. I could feel the akwardness in the air between us. I tried not to stare at him but I found it difficult, I felt like I was dreaming, could he really be sitting right across from me? Not but four inches away. Could we really be breathing the same oxygen, I noticed I was going a little crazy with my imagintion, I mean he is just a guy. A guy I have had the biggest crush for what seems like forever. All I could do was sit there with that stupid look in my eyes like a fan girl of a hot celeberty.

They were gone for what felt like forever, but was really only five minutes. Alexis came running back so excited, I thought she would pee herself or something. She had this huge smile on her face, it was actually a bit creepy how she was just stareing at me with that smile, I guess almost how I felt I was staring at James.

“You good?” I asked

She didn’t reply, she just continued to stare at me, when Justin came a few seconds later, I was honestly thinking about asking him what the hell she was on, but I didn't, mostly because they didn't give me time to ask.

“Did you tell them baby?” Justin asked

"Tell us what?” James replied

“You guys-" Justin began but Alexis cut him off.

"YOU GUYS ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER!” she screamed.

All we could do was look at each other, I was so surprised, I found myself running out of the restaurant, then James running after me.

“Brooklyn…Brooklyn…” he called to me

I stopped and began to cry, he came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder, then walked around in front of me.

"It’s ok…it’s ok” he said trying to catch his breath.

He began to wipe away my tears and I just fell into him, we stood there, hugging for about ten minutes, till I removed my face from his chest, and our eyes met, before I knew it, we were kissing. I could feel all my emotions and warmth run up my veins, finally for once, in that moment, I felt safe.

“So I guess this means you guys are dating now” we heard Alexis and Justin voices.

I truly think James and I were made for each other, or great minds think a like because we both put our middle finger up at them and continued kissing. After that, Maria got a boyfriend, I think his name was Andy. I remember the four of us were invited to a party, I think we were there for less than an hour and Alice had her tongue down some guy’s throat which was fine, till they both disappeared, we figured they ran away to the bedroom or something which they weren't the only ones, very rich girl lived there, lots of rooms. Alice came out on the way to Alexis’s house where the four of us were spending the night. We laughed about it for hours, the next morning we all went home and everything was top secret and all calm, at least that’s what we all thought.  

We were all sitting together at lunch when we heard a wave of ringtones and buzzing from a café full of students and their cell phones, Alice was the first one to check her cell out of the four of us, she looked so terrified, so I pulled out my cell and that’s when we saw it...