Nurse Angie...

Chapter Sixteen...

"You went into a coma after the accident" Said Alexis's mom.

"What accident? Where's Alexis? Where's James and Justin?" I asked.

Alexis's mom didn't speak for a minute and started crying; that's when I knew.

"All three of them?"

She nodded.

I started to rock back and forth and crying; screaming on the top of my lungs; "NOO; YOUR LYING; IT'S NOT TRUE; WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME!" She quickly grabed me and hugged me; stroking my hair and whispering; "It's okay Brooklyn; it's all okay; you're just in shock". I couldn't believe it; my bestest friend; practically a sister to me; my bestest friend's boyfriend; a brother, and the love of my life; gone; I refused to talk to anyone for a week besides Jermy in Iraq. I ended up having to tell the doctor what I remembered; I requested Alexis's mom be there.

"Alright Brooklyn; tell me what you remember?"

"As long as the both of you promise not to get mad?"

They promised and I continued; from leaving to go to the concert to doing the dirty in the car and park;,Alexis's mom cringed a little but then continued listening.

"Then I remember; we got back into the car and started driving home; I think; that's all I remember"

"Okay; do you mind if I try something to try and get you to remember?"

"Umm; sure; you can try."

"Nurse; can you go in my jacket pocket in my office and get my pocket light"

My nurse; nurse Angie; nodded and left the room for a minute while Alexis's mom got lost in her thoughts; when she finally returned; she handed him a small flash light; he took the light and aimed it towards me before putting in on.

"Okay follow the light with your eyes"

"Okay"