Melissa...

Chapter Seven...

When we got back to school there was a note on my locker adressed to both Alexis and I; from a girl named Sabrina, it said that she was sorry for both of our loses and that she reported to the principle and police who sent the video of Alice to everyone; her sister; Melissa had been arrested for causing Alice to take her life. I kind of felt bad for her cause not only did she know who sent the video; she was related to her and had to report family; to the police. I also felt bad cause she must have apologized about twenty times in the note for her sister's behavior. Then we found out why Melissa sent the video, she was head cheerleader and the guy Alice slept with; was her quarterback boyfriend. Why? Why send out the video instead of confronting them? Alice didn't know, we never hung out with snobs like the cheerleaders; or the football team. We found Sabrina and thanked her for everything, we actually became close friends; the three of were unstoppable; Alexis helped Sabrina clean up and anti-nerd, well on the outside she looked it; but on the inside she was a total nerd, and that was cool. When we started grade nine we were like triplets; not long after we were quintuplets, the new member of our group was an exchange student by the name of Luke. We all met when the girls and I saw him getting beat up by the football team; Luke was a out of the closet gay and they didn't think he was a man; well in their eyes of course, but in our eyes he is as much as a man as the rest of them are, so me being nosing and I felt bad for him being the new kid in all, I walked up to them and told them to backh off.
"Why, we're just teaching him how to be a man" one of them said.
"by beating him, no that's not teaching him anything but how much of a loser and ass whole you guys are" I replied.
"fine, we'll leave the Gaylord alone" he replied.
"good" I replied as I helped him up and told him to go stand with the girls and our boyfriends.