Mr.Smith...

Chapter Seventeen...

He turned the flash light on and started by going up; then down; then left to right; when he started going right and the light passed my eyes; I screamed and cringed.
"STOP IT YOUR SCARING HER!"
He got up and got me a glass of water while Alexis's mom rubbed my back as I rocked back and forth; when he returned; I took a sip and found myself speaking.

"I remember we were going home; Justin was driving; Alexis was in the passenger seat; James was behind Justin and I was behind Alexis; we were laughing; probably about the concert; I know none of us were high; but maybe a little tipsy" I admitted shyly and looked up at the Alexis's mom.

"It's okay Brooklyn; please continue" the doctor said.
"We were at a red light; and then it turned green; James and I were making out in the back seat and I opened my eyes to brought headlights; I heard a crash and was sprung from James's lips; I remember going in and out of consciousness; Justin's was leaning to the side and was bleeding from his left ear; Alexis" I stopped and looked at Alexis's mom;she nodded for me to continue; I did.

"Alexis's head  had gone through the window and she was covered in blood. And James" I cringed.
"James's head was tilted back like he was looking at the stars; he was bleeding from his side and his eyes were wide open. I remember getting myself out of the car and there being a truck there smashed; of what I could see passed the brought head lights; the driver was dead."

"Yes that was Mr.Smith"

"Yes Mr.Smith was slumped over the stiring wheel as I can see of passed the lights; but Alexis was still alive; I dragged her out of the car"

"What; my daughter is still alive?"

"No ma'am; yes she survived the crash; but she was miss treated for her internal bleeding and died while Brook here was in a coma"

She cringed and looked at me "Thanks anyways Brooklyn; you could have just left her there to die; but instead you tried to save her; and I give you my gratitude"