Dr.Matthews...

Chapter Nineteen...

"Want some tea Brook darling?"

"Sure; thanks"

She nodded and proceeded towards the stairs, I just laid there and cried into my pillow; when I heard a cup smash against the kitchen floor; I quickly jumped out of my bed and ran down stairs to see her standing there; reading my letter from the hospital; she threw it down on the table and ran into her room; about five minutes later she came out with a bundle of twenties; and told me to pack up my stuff and get out; she would give me the money to get a new place but she was no longer going to take care of me.

"Why though?"

"I'M NOT GOING TAKE CARE OF SOME STUPID TEENAGER WHOM WAS TO STUPID TO USE PROTECTION AND GOT HERSELF PREGNAT"

"Wait what? I'm pregnant?"

I jumped for the letter and ran up stairs; locked myself in the bathroom and began reading...

Dear Brooklyn,

We the Doctors at Riverside Hospital; we like to inform you that through all the pain and suffering of your resent car accident; you nucleated to have a miss carriage and are four weeks pregnant; we congratulate you with your bravery. We would also like to inform you and your friend's mother that if your friend had survived this tragedy; she would also be pregnant. Again congratulations and we send our condolences to your friends and loved ones.

Sincerely

Dr.Matthews

At this point; Alexis's mother was banging on the door and for me to open it; so I did.

"You good for nothing teenager; don't you think you put yourself through enough hell with your friends and family; and now you want to bring a living thing into the world? You put my daughter through enough and NOW SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"READ THIS GOD DAMN LINE!"

Alexis's mother ripped the letter out of my hands and continued reading...

"We would also like to inform you and your friend's mother that if your friend had survived this tragedy; she would also be pregnant..." she read to herself.

She just stood there for a second; I think she just kept reading it over and over to make sure she was reading it right; she then looked up at me and spoke.