Chapter 2

Mckenzee:
The rest of the school week went by extremely slow. After what happened at the game Abel got suspended and Jeremiah was barely talking to me, which was driving me insane.

I saw Jay walking through the parking lot after practice and smiled as I approached him.

"Jaaaay." I whined I wrapped my arms around him. "When are you gonna start talking to me again?"

"Whenever you're done fucking with palm tree."

"I told you I'm not fucking with him! I don't even like him Jay!"

"Well it seems like he likes you."

"Whatever. Do you wanna go out tonight?"

"Where to?"

"Anywhere you want."

He smirked. "Even to my place?"

"Yes." I bit my lip as I smiled a little. "Maybe we can have some fun."

"Ooh for real?"

I nodded.

"You're not bluffing, are you?"

"No, I'm not." I laughed. "You can come pick me up tonight, around eight."

"Sounds good."

I gave him a kiss and he smacked my ass before I walked away to get into Melody's car.

"Looks like you and Jay made up...again."

"Yeah." I smiled. "I'm gonna go over to his place tonight so we-"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah."

"You know it's Friday, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"I thought you were supposed to be meeting your future husband tonight?"

"Shit! I forgot all about that!" I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair. "Jay is gonna be so pissed."

"It doesn't even matter if he gets mad or not 'cause you're gonna have to break up with him anyway if you gotta get married in a few months."

"I guess you're right..."

I grabbed my phone out my bag and decided to call Jay.

"Hey baby, you okay?"

"Yeah, I just need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I can't come over tonight...I forgot I had other plans..."

"I knew you were bluffing."

"I wasn't bluffing, I just forgot about my other plans."

"What other plans do you have that are more important than chilling with me?"

"I...I'm going out to dinner with my parents."

"That sounds like bullshit."

"It's not! Do you wanna fucking talk to my mom?! I'm going out with her and my father tonight!"

"Whatever. You always do this shit Kenzee, I'm through."

"You're breaking up with me?"

"I don't know. I just feel like this relationship isn't going anywhere."

"Really Jay? We've been together for almost a year and you're just gonna say our relationship isn't going anywhere?!"

"Well it's not Kenzee! I was starting to think I loved you but now I don't know anymore!"