Chapter 5

🚩Mature content 🚩

Mckenzee:
I heard my mom banging around pots and pans in the kitchen and immediately hopped out of bed. It was Saturday morning which meant she was making a big breakfast and since I didn't really eat dinner I was starving.

I took a quick shower then threw on a pair of puma shorts and a tank top.

I jogged down the stairs and walked into the kitchen where my mom and Ms. Samra were busy cooking.

My mom smiled. "Good morning Kenzee."

"Good morning. Do you guys need any help?"

"Ooh no, we've got it."

"Okay, call me if you change your mind."

She nodded.

I walked out of the kitchen, through the foyer to the living room. Since Samra was here I assumed Abel was too but I didn't see him.

I sat on the couch and started playing on my play on my phone until I heard Abel and my father laughing obnoxiously. I rolled my eyes as they walked into the living room talking and cackling as if they were best friends.

"Ooh good morning Kenzee."

"Good morning."

They sat on either side of me and Abel smiled as he wrapped his arm around me. I glared at him and he just smiled.

"What are you doing later Zee? I was thinking about going to the movies, you should come with me."

"Sorry, I've got plans with Mel."

My dad scoffed. "Last time you said you were going out with her, you went out with that boy."

"Well this time I'm really going out with Melody. She's coming to pick me up at noon."

"Hmm okay."

They continued their conversation about basketball or something as I continued playing on my phone. I got a text from Jeremiah but chose to ignore it since my dad was sitting there.

Another ten minutes or so went by before my mom told us breakfast was ready. We all walked into the dining room and took our seats at the table and of course Abel sat next to me.

Samra made our plates and I waited for my father to finish saying grace before starting to eat.

Our parents held their own conversation and I was too busy eating to even try to talk to Abel. I almost forgot he was there until I felt his hand resting on my bare thigh. I turned to curse him out but the way he was staring at me caught me off guard.

I completely lost my train of thought and suddenly felt a tingle in between my thighs, which made me wiggle in my seat

I completely lost my train of thought and suddenly felt a tingle in between my thighs, which made me wiggle in my seat. As much as I hated to admit it, Abel was sexy as fuck.