Blinding Sun

Kawahira's training was totally different from Reborn's.

Yes, it was still spartan but Kawahira made sure to never push Tsuna too much.

He took in consideration of his health and weak body, always knowing when it was time to stop. It wasn't a surprise to Tsuna that he had grown alot stronger in just two months.

Panting slightly, he closed his eyes and focused on his surroundings. His intuition and honed senses aided him in finding his target.

There, by the bushes near the lake.

Sky flames lit ablaze once more, the blunet focused his flames on the dummy, successfully burning it black.

Yes!

Good job, me~

In the illusion world Kawahira created, everything was peaceful. He could train without people getting hurt or being afraid of getting interrupted.

Here, Tsuna made new flame moves, heightened his senses, improved in his agility and hand-to-hand combat. The few spars he had with Kawahira helped tremendously as well.

When Tsuna destroyed the last target, he grinned and exited the illusion world with the help of Kawahira, who was definitely pleased with the training results.

With a burst of mist flames, they were back in the living room of Kawahira's house.

There was an excited squeal.

Tsuna groaned tiredly as a girl with raven hair and green eyes tackled him.

"Tsu-kun~I was sooo bored! Don't leave me ever again~"

"...Kat, please. Get off me." He sighed, giving the girl a tired stare.

The girl, Katsumi- Kat for short, pouted but reluctantly climbed off.

She didn't want to face the wrath of Decimo, no matter how weakened he currently was.

Time to use my secret weapon then~

She thought slyly and turned towards Tsuna with pitiful teary eyes. "Tsu-kun is so mean...." She sniffled pathetically, inwardly smirking when she saw the grimance washing over the brunet's face.

Unable to resist, the brunet merely sighed and patted Kat on the head.

Her bright green eyes immediately brightened as she clung onto Tsuna like a lifeline once more.

Tsuna grew an irk mark.

"Kat, let go and heal me. Now." He warned.

Kat scowled and swatted at him, but still reluctantly lit his sun flames.

Now that the 'jealous-and-clingy-girlfriend' phase was over,it was back to the 'annoying-and-sassy' phase.

"Jeez...I don't see you for eight whole hours and this is the greeting I get?" She pouted, muttering up a storm as she lit her sun flames.

Tsuna wondered how he even got stuck in this mess.

---

It had been a cold stormy night and Tsuna had been visiting Kawahira's house.

"...Ne, Kawahira-san?"

"Drop the -san,Tsuna-kun. It makes me feel old." The man smiled, sipping his tea as he turned to face the young sky.

Tsuna chuckled and sipped on his own, but the laughter quickly died down as a solemn expression slipped onto his face.

"So? What's wrong?" Kawahira asked, puzzled at the boy's sudden personality change.