27

"Again, Tsuna-kun!"

Tsuna nodded as he lit his flames once more and flew up to the air.

He was able to dodge all but one of the illusions. With a groan, the brunet landed on the ground and nursed the wound. It wasn't a very hard hit but an ugly bruise had managed to form on his right arm.

Kawahira frowned at this.

"Tsuna-kun, are you sure you should continue training? Your body might not be able to handle it." He asked, brows furrowing his he watched the brunet stiffen.

Caramel eyes flashed into a defensive amber and Tsuna opened his mouth - seemingly to retort, but eventually chose to stop short and merely sigh.

The pacifier in his pocket was still stone cold.

"I'm sure, Kawahira. I don't want to be a burden." He replied in the end.

The white-haired man did not respond and simply helped Tsuna up. Lighting his flames, he sent them both out of the illusion world.

"Tsu-kun~!"

The raven squealed and immediately crashed into the brunet, making him wince.

Kat's observant eyes narrowed at that, and she gave Tsuna the look.

"Show me your wound, Tsu-kun." She demanded, tone serious and chiding at the same time.

Tsuna glared(pouted) at Kat, which promptly earned him a light smack.

He coughed slightly as his face heated up, but eventually relented and held out his bruised arm.

Warmth from the sun flames filled him as he listened to Kat rant about his safety. Honestly, Kat acted more like a mother than a friend!

A smack to the head brought Tsuna back to reality. He was met with Kat's glare. "What?" He asked. "...You were talking out loud."

Oh.

Well, whoops.

Tsuna smiled sheepishly as he stood and stretched. Kat's sun flames always seemed to helo and lift his spirits right up.

Kawahira, on the other hand,openly facepalmed at the brunet's carefree behavior.

Like mother like son...

"So, accepting any missions tonight, 27~?"

Kat's voice had a hint of steel in it but she merely grinned at Tsuna. She trusted him to care for himself. Tsuna frowned but nodded in reply, feeling the slightest twinge of guilt for having to worry his two friends.

After pulling on his black hoodie and headphones, he grabbed his knife.

"Ittekimasu."

He was met with two smiles, one teary while one strained. Tsuna knew they hated him taking on missions which could further damage his body.

As he ran along the roofs of Namimori, the brunet wondered how his guardians would react if they found out. All the scenarios in his head seemed to play out badly.

No, they can't find out. I won't let them find out.

Blinking back unshed tears, he quickly found his target.

He was in a town next to Namimori, with a body mass equivalent to a whale. Tsuna couldn't help the disgusted sneer that appeared on his face.

The disgusting man sold children as slaves to make fortunes.

Unsheathing his knife, Tsuna hid and concealed his presence.

The next few minutes were unclear to anyone else present. A black blur, with the word '27' on headphones could be seen, before the man had fallen to the ground-

-...Dead.

He smiled in accomplishment, satisfied as he made his way back to Namimori.

Mission Complete.

When he entered his empty house(Nana had found a job at a nearby cafe to ease her boredom while I-pin and Fuuta went to China for a vacation), Tsuna quickly washed the blood off him and his knife.

Landing on his bed with a soft thump, he took out the personalized laptop from under the loose floorboard beneath his bed.

---
Hacker27 has logged on•

Arashi: Welcome back 27-sama! How was your day?

Tsuna smiled, noting Gokudera would always be Gokudera. But the smile soon dropped when he realised that Gokudera respected 27, not him.

Hacker27: It was fine.

Arashi: 27-sama, you should really come visit the Vongola Mansion one day! Those bastards here are annoying though...

Hacker27: I'll consider it.

Reborn: Arashi, go to sleep.Or do you want me to up your training?

•Arashi has logged off•

Hacker27: Man Reborn, still being a spartan?

Reborn: You're lucky I don't know your location, 27. Or you'd be dead in 10 seconds.

Hacker27: Dang Reborn! Admitting that you don't know where I'm at was practically a compliment!

Reborn: Don't make me track you 27.
...Anyway, I need infomation on Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Hacker27: Oya oya~? Reborn changing topics?

Tsuna took a deep breath,heart pounding loudly. Why would Reborn want information on himself?

Reborn: Speak for yourself 27.

He sighed.

Oh well...It was worth a try.

Hacker27: Sawada Tsunayoshi is currently in his first year of highschool. He is the announced Vongola Decimo and the descendant of Vongola Primo.

Reborn: I know all that already. What is his current status?

Oh.Tsuna smiled sadly, mentally apologising at the amount of lies he would have to feed Reborn.

Hacker27: Price?

Reborn: 10 Billion.

Despite his sullen mood,Tsuna whistled. Reborn was being oddly generous.

Hacker27: Sawada Tsunayoshi now resides in his room most of the time. He is not training and does not seem to have a desire to.

Tsuna didn't even need to see Reborn to know that he was frowning in displeasure. After all, 27's infomation was always accurate. Tsuna knew that Reborn would believe every word he said.

Reborn: I shall leave the money at Namimori Park, near the Sakura trees in 3 weeks. Would that be alright?

Hacker27: Noted.

•Hacker27 has logged off•

He had raised an eyebrow at the location. Eventually, he deduced that Reborn and his guardians would be back in 3 weeks.

The thought clicked and sunk in.

"EHHHHH?!"

---

Back at the Vongola Mansion, Reborn scowled at the chatscreen. His own intuition, honed from the many years of being a hitman, was screaming at him. Lies!It had hissed. That information was filled with lies! But Reborn shook off his doubt.

After all,it wasn't hard to imagine his Dame-Student being lazy and weak. And 27 was mever wrong when it came to information collecting too.

He would have fun tor-tutoring Tsuna when he got back to Namimori.

---
Sorry if Gokudera and Reborn were OOC.It's actually hard to write...How do fanfic authors get their dialouge right?

*edited on 04.01.18*
*edited on 04.04.18*
*edited on 18.08.18*