Christmas Special

On a very cold night of June, a brunet sat up on his bed.

With a pale face and clammy hands, he took a deep breath to clear away any remnants of the vision he had just seen.

Blood.
Blood.
Blood.

Bodies littered the ground. Familiar faces stared back at him. Kat. Gokudera. Yamamoto. Mukuro. Ryohei. Hibari. Chrome. Reborn.

Dead.

Dead.

All of them Dead.

Shivering, Tsuna quietly stepped out of bed, taking caution to conceal his presence so as to not wake Reborn up.

His small frame shook slightly as he locked himself into the supply closet.

Deep breaths.

In.

Out.

In.

Ou-

"Click!"

The door to the supply closet clicked open. Tsuna remained motionless, huddled into a ball and eyes still screwed shut.

He already knew who was at the door.

A raven with the purest green eyes stepped inside, her steps graceful as a frown grew on her pale face.

"Tsu-kun...Another nightmare?"

Her words held no malice or irritation, just pure concern.Tsuna nodded slowly and Kat sighed, shutting the closet door behind  her to cuddle with him.

They comforted each other, flames humming along to the same rhythm. It was just a little moment which would provide slight comfort to them both, whose scars ran too deep.

Thank you.

The words which would never be needed to be uttered to each other.

Why?

Because they already knew that the other was truly grateful for their mere presence and warmth.

And so on a very cold night of June, a brunet and raven found warmth in each other.

---
Hello!Just a little christmas special I wanted to write~It's a really fluffy moment for Kat and Tsuna.

I apologize if this isn't the ship you wanted,heck I didn't even plan it!It just kinda...happened???

Hm...

Well I hope you won't stop reading cos of the ships ;-;

*edited on 22.06.18*