Mia Figlia

Reborn's killing intent went up to dangerous levels after he finished listening to the storm guardian confess about their 'little' fight earlier.
Flowers started to wilt, and the atmosphere began to darken.

"...You are all idiots!"

The guardians brace themselves for 'impact' as the hitman snapped.

"Listen and listen well. Get this through your big heads. To put this simply -you are all fu*king brats who are unfit to be guardians!"

Lambo promptly burst into tears while Chrome tried to comfort him, but the tears gathered in her amethysy orbs told the rest that she was about to break down as well. The others, on the other hand, remain firmly rooted to the ground, silent and unrelenting.

"Who is the one that constantly worries about all of your safety? Who is the one that fights for all of you? Certainly not me! I'm honestly surprised that Tsuna doesn't seem to hate you all right now."

The remaining guardians began to tremble, while tears slipped down Chrome's face and Lambo began to sob. Don't you think I already know that?

"He is the one with nightmares, the one who wakes up crying and pale, unable to sleep another wink, not you! Even I, his fu*king tutor can't do shit because he always wants to carry burdens alone! He is much stronger than all of you so don't give me all that 'he is weak' bullcrap!Honestly, I can't even call you anything but self-important spoiled brats right now!"

Gokudera swallowed painfully while Yamamoto clenched and unclenched his fists over and over again. Even the usually energetic Ryohei was being uncharacteristically silent.

"And I think you're forgetting-"

Hibari's eyes were murderous while Mukuro remained emotionless, though his usual smirk was nowhere in sight.

"If it weren't for Tsuna-" Reborn paused, almost dramatically.

"None of you would be alive and quite carefree like you are now."

The seven guardians stiffened as realisation coursed through their bodies.

"Now you've gone and pushed your sky to his breaking point. Are you all satisfied now?"

Guilt was present on their faces as the depressing aura lingered in the air. Gokudera and the rest swallowed painfully, trying to rid of the bitter taste in their mouth.

They remembered their purpose, their strength and why they chose to live their life the way they did.

That's right...

Tsuna was always there for us...

And yet, we betrayed him.

A rush of old and forgotten memories awakened within them and with a jolt, multiple images of the brunet began to spill in.

"Shut up! Why do you think we're fighting?Because we're still gonna have a snowball fight and watch fireworks together!"

"I consider everything that happened to be precious moments of my life.

The pain.

The suffering.

The fun...

And I am here right now, because everyone was there for me.

I couldn't have accomplished anything by standing still, without anybody's help."