Omake:Torture

Heya~Author-chan here~

So...yall wanted this???

meh what am i even doing with my life anymore?

---

The seven Vongola guardians woke up tied to a chair in a musty, dimly-lit room.

They blinked in shock and tried to break their restraints which of course, they failed in doing.

"Uwah-?! Release Lambo-san right now!" The lightning guardian, Lambo exclaimed, totally mortified at the thought of getting tortured like in all those scary movies he had watched before.

"Shut up, you stupid cow!" Gokudera snarled at the five year old lightning guardian, who in turn whimpered at his harsh tone.

"M-Maa, maa~ Everyone calm down...eh?Hey, what's that?" The carefree rain guardian looked towards a big screen, which all the guardians were ashamed to say that they didn't even see it before.

"Tch. Herbivores, show yourselves before I bite you all to death." Of course, the ever so talented skylark was the first to sense the multiple presences in the room.

"Kufufufu~ Perhaps I should create your worst nightmare to punish you for restraining me~" The mist guardian Mukuro, on the other hand, twitched and laughed creepily as he tried to summon his flames.

It failed, of course.

...again.

"Ehehe~ Looks like they're trying to escape~"

"Ohoho~ How cute~"

Two voices suddenly cooed.

The guardians were instantly on guard.

"EXTREMELY SHOW YOURSELVES!"

"Get out here so I can blow you up, you bastards!"

"W-What are you going to do to us?"

The two voices giggled at their futile efforts.

"Well, Chrome-chan~ Since you didn't hurt our precious Tuna-fish too much... I suppose we could answer that one question of yours~"

The first voice, which sounded like a male's voice chuckled darkly, making several people shudder at once.

"We're here to torture you, of course~"

"You bastards! What did we ever do to you?!"

The question seemed to irk the male, however, and he growled lowly at the bomber.

"You hurt our Tuna-fish!"

The other voice, which sounded like a girl's, answered instead, screaming in anger. One could almost picture the fury on her face.

The guardians scowled.

"Did that loser actually beg you both to torture us for revenge?"

"Hn, weak."

"Yare,yare~ Who knew Tsuna was such a big idiot?"

The owners of the two voices who were watching everything on a screen (hehe...get it?) practically radiated anger.

How dare they?!

On behalf of our fellow support-tuna-fish-readers, we'll have to....punish them~

They forced a chuckle which silenced all the guardians.

"Well, you've gotten everything wrong but who cares? We'll have fun with you~" They giggled.