Special Chap:Love You So

Song: Shout about it- The Vamps
*play while listening please*

Dedicated to my friend who made me listen to this :^)) felt that Tsuna and Kat could relate to this so yeah, here i am using an audio for the first time.

...hopefully noone cries?

Lol I also suddenly missed this
story and the a n g s t - i got from writing.

Thanks for reading <3
Keep being awesome!

Liz

---
This special chapter is not in anyway related to Deja Vu. But if it is, it's before the...*spoiler* bazooka happens.
---

Drip, drop.

Drip, drip, drop.

Kat placed a single half of a heart locket onto the single gravestone, hidden behind a gorgeous elm tree.

Plip, plop.

Plip, plip, plop.

The rain began to fall as murky clouds gathered overhead. The raven could have laughed at how cliche the weather was, had her mood not been so solemn.

'Sawada Tsunayoshi,' The grave of her beloved read, and Kat couldn't help but wonder why it had to be him. The brunet hadn't deserved such an end, he was so selfless and kind and...-

The bitterness in her heart grew, silently resenting Tsuna's guardians. Most of all, resenting herself.

Clutching onto her heart tightly, Kat started to sob. Focusing on the pure life flames inside of her, she could feel their gentle throb and pulse.

It gave her warmth and comfort, it always did. But then, this feeling...didn't belong to her.

Kat had stolen it.

She had stolen it from Tsuna.

Emerald eyes forced into a smile, she stop and caught sight of a single pink carnation.

Reborn must have put it there.

The poor, poor hitman. She had stolen Tsuna from him too.

After all, even three years after Tsuna's death, he still visited his former student's grave.

'I'll never forget you.' Kat could see it in the hitman's eyes, the hidden away care that he had only dared to show when he was alone with Tsuna.

She knew that Tsuna had affected the hitman's life alot. Pink carnations only cemented the fact that Reborn still cared about his student.

"N-Ne, Tsu-kun! You wouldn't believe h-how much of a tsundere and kuudere Reborn-chan is!" Kat tried to sound happy, Tsuna was in the skies watching her, after all.

"He goes into your room for h-hours but refuses to admit that he m-m..misses you and...-" She froze, feeking her throat contrict tightly. Oh...I failed to speak again...

Sniffling slightly, she rubbed her red-rimmed eyes and dropped her smile. She was shivering slightly, her clothes soaked to the bone.

For a few moments, all that could be heard were the gentle pitter patter of the rain, before...

"Kat, you'll catch a cold if you stay out here longer."

The raven didn't reply, only staring blankly into space.

And Kawahira sighed, making an illusion of a blanket and covering the girl with it.

Tsuna will kill me if I get Kat sick.

"Let's go, Kat. I'll make so-" "Kawahira?Do you hate me?"

A pause.

"Why would I?"

The girl exploded in disbelief. "Why?! Isn't it obvious? I took Tsuna away! He would have still been alive if I hadn't gotten my stupid self kidnapped! I caused him so muh pain and sadness and I re-"

The gray haired man suddenly placed a single finger onto Kat's lips, effectively silencing her. A stern gaze was in his eyes as he peered down at the girl.

"Kat, it's true you've caused Tsuna so much pain." There was a slight flinch. "But you've also made him so, so happy. He was dying, Kat. At age seventeen, no less. Yet you managed to make him continue on, you saved him. Nothing would ever change my opinion on that. So no, I don't hate you."

"B-But I let Tsu-kun die!"

"You're hurting too, aren't you?"

Everything went silent; The raven's posture was tense and the expression her face was frozen.

Smiling softly, Kawahira conjured a simple red daisy and placed it next to the pink carnation before speaking.

"The pain will never go away, Kat. Especially with the connections we have with him, yours on a much deeper level. It'll just get easier to manage the grief and move on over time."

A strangled laugh made its way up the raven's throat as darkened emerald eyes turned to see the half of a locket on Tsuna's grave.

"Embrace the feeling with everything you've got. It'll help you relieve all the good and bad memories the both of you have made. Then, it will be easier to move on."

"Of c-course. Thanks, Kawahira."

A man bowed slightly before disappearing. Kat turned to face the grave once more.

You know, Tsu-kun...

I don't think I'll ever be able to move on but...

"Baka, I never even had the chance to tell you..."

"I love you so much, you silly idiot."

Have fun in the skies, Tsu-kun.

Wait for me, I'll be there one day.

After I live, for the both of us.

The winds stopped howling and the clouds cleared. It was definitely bittersweet.

But Kat had no doubt that Tsuna was somewhere in the heavens, watching over her as promised.

She had no doubt that Tsuna had heard her voice, heard her heartfelt words.

And she had absolutely no doubt. She knew, deep inside her she always knew.

Tsuna loved her too.

"Ah, a beautiful day today. Can you see the sky from where you're at too, Tsu-kun? I hope you can.

Love you."