Tri-Ni-Sette Meeting

All was peaceful. It had been three weeks since Tsuna had collapsed in the forest.

Reborn and the others were still painfully suspicious but did not question the brunet. Tsuna supposed that it was because none of them wanted to actually converse with him. It hurt, of course.

Staring blankly up at the ceiling, he ignored the infant who was sound asleep.

Live at least till my birthday, huh? ...Then both Kat and I will both fulfill our wishes...

Taking a peek at the clock, Tsuna risked waking up Reborn. It was 3 in the morning and even Reborn, who usually slept with one eye open, wouldn't be up till 5.30 in the morning.

Perfect...

Sneaking down the stairs, he made his way to the supply closet, coughing softly at the gathered dust. He then dug around, clawing blindly in the dark and eventually finding an old,tattered box. Tsuna opened it.

His laptop, hoodie and 27 headphones.

Sighing softly in relief, he closed the door of the closet behind him, making sure to lock it before getting to work.

Hacker27 has logged on•

You have 2 new job requests.

Accept?

Yes | No

===

Scanning through the contents of the request, Tsuna had to resist the urge to roll his eyes.

Seriously, did people think he was stupid or something?

...Ironically, yes they did.

Tsuna coughed. Dame-Tsuna was a name that had stuck, that was for sure...

Anyways, he declined both requests.

Who in their right mind would steal a billion-dollar diamond with only a million as payment? Or even ask him to assassinate the President of America for only ten thousand? He wasn't about to go storming through top-notch security for such a measley fee.

Scrolling through some other requests, the brunet found none satisfactory and sighed, closing his laptop and heading back upstairs.

Who knew not taking missions would make me this jumpy...

He wasn't aware of a pair of eyes following him, nor the intensity of the concern within them.

---

"Dame-Tsuna. Wake up!" Reborn gave the brunet just a split second to dodge the hit from his mallet.

Tsuna knew that Reborn was giving him extra time to dodge but he still stopped the tired groan from escaping his lips and allowed himself to be hit.

One more second before I put on my Dame-mask...

He took a deep breath.

"Hie!!! Ittai! Reborn, stop hitting me with tha-! ...Reborn?"

Tsuna stopped when he saw the infant's gaze settle on him.

Shit. Was I too late?

But Tsuna blinked, Reborn was already at the door of his room.

"Hurry up Dame-Tsuna. You're going to be late." The hitman said simply.

Tsuna screeched in horror and sloppily prepared for school, all while pitying his throat for having to put up making such an embarrassing sound.

Oh, the things he did.