Live

Kat opened her mouth to speak. "Checkerface gave Tsuna abit of his own life flames."

"Why?" Reborn scowled. "And don't think I didn't notice that you skipped past the first part of my question."

Wincing, the girl sighed.

"I-"

It was at that moment he screams of pain stopped.

The conversation was put on pause as everyone turned to face the brunet, concern present on all their faces.

But then, they began to stare, mesmerized by the way his eyes had turned from cool amber to a beatiful mix of orange and a faded crimson red.

It faintly reminded everyone of autumn.

Kat, seeing that it had all gone well, sighed in relief as she relaxed her tense shoulders.

Kawahira smiled,"Tsuna-kun should have get boost now. After all, I am from a different species. My life flames are more..unique."

...Despite all her relief, the raven glared at the man, making him wince.

I haven't forgotten about the risks of absorbimg the flames, you know!

She thought this accusingly, making Kawahira flinch subtly when the anger in her eyes intensified.

But then, Tsuna disappeared with a speed no one,not even Reborn, could follow.

Lorenzo's eyes widened as he tried to detect the brunet.

He appeared just as quickly as he disappeared, almost as fast as lightning, and hits managed to mysteriously make their way onto Lorenzo's body.

"I-Impossible! No! I will NOT be defeated by a brat like you!" He screeched, before breaking into a coughing fit when Tsuna managed a hard punch to his stomach. 

"Shut up."

Lorenzo fell to his knees. "No.... No, no, no, no, NO!" He began to shakily fumble around in his pocket.

Kat stiffened, eyes widening in alarm as her face paled several shades whiter.

The man whom she had once acknowledged as her father was holding a syringe - one filled with a murky red liquid, making it gleam ominously.

"Tsu-kun! Watch-!" She started to cough, and paused to rapidly swallow down the blood welling up in her throat. "-out! That's one of the syringes he used on me!"

....WHAT-?!

Tsuna began to shake, a searing hot anger coursing through his veins as he glared at the despicable man through slitted orange-red eyes, disgust tugging at his every strand of hair.

This man... used Kat... for experiments?!

But Lorenzo simply cackled, eyes gleaming with insanity as he plunged the syringe into his arms. Tsuna watched with guarded eyes, filled with a sense of dread as the man's veins were slowly dyed black.

There was a shallow breeze that ruffled Tsuna's hair and the brunet frowned, heart thudding in anticipation.

Where... did the breeze just come from?

Lorenzo disappeared.

His scythe lay abandoned on the floor as he delivered a powerful axe-kick to the brunet's head.

What?!

Tsuna was thrown a few metres back as he stood, balance and hearing jeopardized at the absurdity of the speed.