Identity Revealed

There was a slash, and then there was red.

Crimson liquid splattered all over the polished floors of the Garofano mansion and the men in black fell, slowly but surely.

Tsuna panted in exhaustion as he used the sheathe of his knife to knock out yet another man. He didn't want to kill anyone, he was only looking to injure them.

Crap! How did they even detect us? I was sure that I hid my presence well...

Kawahira's gaze wandered between him and the many men, eyes softening at Tsuna's panting form.

He is pushing himself to stay in Hyper Dying Will mode.

...Not good. He only has 45 minutes at most.

"Go." He gestured to the brunet, making Tsuna blink.

"Eh?"

"The segno ring will help hide your presence and ease the stress on your side. I will handle the situation here, go find the boss."

Tsuna frowned, "But-!" Just then, the door slammed open and more men began to pour in.

"Go! Save Kat!"

Amber eyes gleaming determinedly, Tsuna gave the man a final nod before speeding to the boss' office, segno ring hiding his presence.

Kawahira smiled and shook his head gently.

Sawada Tsunayoshi... You're a pretty amazing boy.

---

Tsuna waited in the shadows, carefully observing the man signing the stacks of paperwork on his desk.

So this is Kat's father... His name was Lorenzo, wasn't it?

Lorenzo had dirty blond hair and a sinister look on his face.

Tsuna continued to stare, mentally planning his next steps.

He blinked.

He's gone?!

The man had disappeared from his seat, leaving Tsuna panicked and confused.

How did it even happen? He had only looked away for a split second-!

Tsuna felt the sting before his mind even registered the new presence in front of him.

Lorenzo was alreafy there, scythe in hand as slashed at the boy, making him cry out in pain.

He tried to land another blow.

Growling, Tsuna dodged the weapon and backflipped, momentum propelling him backwards as hot, searing panic coursed through his vein.

How?! I didn't even see him! The segno ring should have also hid my presence!

He and Lorenzo exchanged a barrel of attacks, neither going all out.

"Kyehehe~ You're very sly, aren't you? And may I ask what do you need, Kitsune-san?"

Tsuna sneered from behind his fox mask, snarling predatorily as he shifted his stance and switched from defense to offense. He was preparing to attack.

"Give Kat back!"

Lorenzo dodged the swipe swiftly and chuckled darkly. "Kyehehe~ No can do~ That whore is going to be bait for Vongola Decimo~"

HE DID NOT-!

Tsuna tightened his grip on his silver blade, eyes narrowing ferally as anger - blood red, hot searing anger- overwhelmed him.