Epilogue

13 years later....,

Thanksgiving Day....,

"I always love hearing you tell that story, Mom." Ambrosia smiled at me, hopping down from the kitchen counter where she'd been perched while I cooked and told them the story of my life. Adam was at the stove helping with one of my dishes while Andrew sat on his laptop, listening but working on something.

"We all do, Mom." Andrew assured me, looking up.

It was so hard to look at them and realize that they weren't babies anymore. They had each grown to be around my height but the boys seemed to grow an inch everyday. Everyday they were getting closer and closer to turning fifteen which, in my mind, meant they were closer and closer to being adults and finding mates..., and settling down themselves into a hopefully happy life. Seeing children grow like that..., it's a journey preserved for the strong. Everyday the triplets come up with new ways to make me wanna give them each two chops to the throat. Yet with every passing day, I love them more and more.

"Andrew, can you kindly go find your siblings and bring them in here so I can give them the annual lecture before people start showing up?" I asked but he knew it wasn't a question.., it was a order. Without complaint, he went off to do as I asked. "And you," I slapped Ambrosia's leg softly. "Help your brother with the food. Adam, honey, tell her what to do."

"Yes, ma'am." They both grinned. Ambrosia gave me a kiss on the cheek before moving to her brother who she playfully bumped with her hip. I grinned at them.

After the dust settled and our land officially became the royal city, Jasper and I settled into being king and queen surprisingly well and people accepted us much easier than I expected. I was sure it was partially because we got through all the piled up complaints in a little under two years and set up a working system so that everybody got their chance to plead their case.

Between being the queen, a luna, a mother, and a wife, I was blessed to finish school and pass my professional exam to get my license. I used my degree to be the best queen I could be and I got lucky that people seemed to love me just as much, if not sometimes more than, they loved Jasper. Nobody could love me the way Jasper loved me though and the same could be said about me loving him. No matter how many arguments we had and how much time we had to spend apart sometimes, we agreed to never go to bed angry and to always put each other first..., and that's what we did. So much so that I popped out a few more kids after the triplets.

When the triplets were five, I had our son, Jackson. Two years after Jackson, I ended up having a set of twins, Leigh-Anne and Jasmine. After the twins, I had told Jasper that my baby making days were running thin and that we should be careful. Just two months after that talk, I ended up pregnant again and we had little Holden, named after Jasper's grandfather. After Holden, we had been okay with having no more children.

"They're coming, Mom." Andrew came back and sat down at his laptop again. Seconds later, my remaining children came in. Jackson, being eight and the oldest among the younger siblings that had been called, stepped forward.

"Mom, I already told them to all behave. Uncle Jake told me to help you out when he went to go talk to Dad. Also, Kelsey, Sasha, Ingrid, and Daphne are waiting for us outside. Uncle Jason is going to watch us play." He ran through his sentences.

"You didn't tell me your uncles were here." I looked at my triplets.

"My bad. I thought you knew." Andrew shrugged. "Aunt Grace and Dreya are outside, getting ready to come in. I think they were waiting for the whole group to get here. Uncle Olly, Harper, and Cory haven't arrived with their wives yet." He typed away.