Chapter 20: Mine

Camila’s POV

Being with Lauren was exciting, never a dull moment. Whenever I got a glimpse of her in the hall we always exchanged teasing glances that made my heart race away and the blood to boil with joy. Like any other couple we had quite a few hot-tempered arguments, but we always made up and most of the time we were utterly happy. This day wasn't an exception as Lauren approached me in the hallway.

«Camz.»

I swung around to find her standing close to me, lips attached to my neck while she left a trail of sweet kisses up my neck.

«Laur, don’t sneak up on me like that.» I scolded playfully and draped my arms around her neck instinctively. She rested her hands on my hips and her fingers dug themselves into my flesh softly.

«And definitely don’t do that.» I giggled and pushed her lips away from my skin. 

«But Camz...You're skin is too soft to not kiss.» She hummed and pressed her body towards me, forcing me into the lockers behind and I grabbed her by the leather jacket, biting my lip teasingly.

«Is that right?» I murmured and pressed my lips on hers, tasting the sweet flavor of her. She groaned of pleasure and licked my bottom lip tauntingly until I opened it slightly, allowing her tongue to explore the now known area.

«Ok. That’s enough tongue action for today.» Ally teased and playfully smacked the back of Lauren’s head, presumably hard because Lauren sulked and rubbed the spot. «And Laur, keep that dirty thoughts to yourself. It’s like a reading 50 Shades of Grey all over again.» 

Lauren’s jaw dropped to the floor at Ally's blunt suggestion and my cheeks flushed at the thought of Lauren and me being that intimate. She glared at Ally who kept walking, throwing us one last satisfied grin before she dissapeard in the mass of disorderded students.

«I hate her.» Lauren complained and I slapped her upper arm, causing her to pout her lips and excessivily rub the spot. I rolled my eyes, knowing that no matter what I did she wouldn't even notice it, much less get hurt by it.

«Be nice,» I commented and she smiled cheekily.

«I’m not nice.» She kissed me again and I forced myself to stay fully conscious. 

«I know, after all. Your thoughts are similar to a book about toys, dominance and wanton sex.» I smirked and she put her head back in despair, leaning her hand on the locker for support.

She ducked her head and it made her look somewhat adorable, regardless of her roughness she still looked incredible sweet to me. 

«I gotta go,» I mumbled and pecked her lips.

«No, please stay.» She begged and her hands roamed down my upper arms and once again landed on my hips.

«I really can’t be late again.» I stood my ground, knowing from experience that no one were better at persuasion than Lauren, not when it came to me. «My english teacher already hate me guts because of you.» I added and was about to kiss her again but she dodged my lips.

«Not fair…» I suled and she leaned in, her lips ghosting mine with impeccable precision.

«You're one to speak. What is not fair is that you refuse to stay with me.» She whispered seductively and I became paralyzed, forcing myself to not immediately give into my desires and press my lips on hers.

Right when I was about to acknowledge the invitable defeat she retracted, leaving me hanging. 

«Sorry babe. I gotta run.» She winked and as fast as the wind she was gone.