Life of a Karman - Welcome to Keystone

WELL :D I wrote. Been more eager to. <3 so I have been. Kinda likeing where this story is going in my mind, I'll admit I wasn't so sure at first.

As you read on, you'll figure out more but I've decided to set the location of the story in a small town in Colorado called Keystone. Never been there, however I love the mountains in Colorado. Just beautiful (For those that live out of the USA, it's central USA)

I actually thought of using the "Tab' button at the beginning of these paragraphs.

Song: The Lonely by Christina Perri 

This song SORTA fits. It was kinda sad and she's not really.. lonely..? Shes... ...lost? Not sure. But the melody and sorta theme fits so. Meh.

Edited by AmbersAshes

~Chem

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Chapter Four:

              "Nessa!" Steph's voice rang out throughout the house as I opened the front door. I barely stepped a foot inside of the house before I heard the rapid thudding of her trailing her way down the stairs.

                I started to laugh softly and stepped completely inside of the house. Steph ran up infront of me and stopped suddenly staring me down.

                "I have information about your new school." Steph announced to me.

                I stared at her and slowly shut the door behind me. I walked over to one of the various couches and sat down. "Why did you look up information on my school?" I asked.

                "Well..." Steph started off. She sat down next to me and patted my knee. "You're starting Monday and I was curious." She nodded at her acceptable answer.

                I frowned at her and placed my hand on my knee softly.  Steph didn't understand that I wasn't excited in the slightest to start at this new school. My life before we turned into Karmans was quickly ripped out of my hands.

                "I don't care about my new school." 

                "Nessa!" She exclaimed.

                I rolled onto my back on top of the couch and tucked my legs behind her. I laid my hand softly on top of my stomach and rolled my fingers back and forth in a soft patting motion.

                When I glanced back up at Steph, she was glaring down at me.

                "What?" I taunted.

                "You should care! You're about to spend the rest of your teen life at this school!" Steph stated. She shifted slightly so she had a better view of me.

                "I know." I said grudgingly and looked back up at the ceiling.

                I lifted up one of my hands from my stomach and tucked it under my head softly as a pillow before I glanced back at Steph.

                She stared at me intently, waiting for more to say. When I said nothing, she opened her mouth.

                "It's your life, Nessa! You should live it!"

                I stared blankly at her. Some of the most annoying things Steph could do to me was state the obvious; hoping that it would turn into something motivational to me.