Life of a Karman - Sibling Rivalry

• مهداة إلى Tess Atkins

Last night I had a dream about Life of a Karman.  SO many freaking ideas came out of it, and all of them were awesome. I plan on using them all, somehow.

Life of a Karman was bumped back a bit to Humor #606 :3 oh well. Still high up, right? <3!

Update <the next day>: Humor 588 :!!!

Be sure to vote, comment, and fan if you love me :3 Leave your predictions! They entertain me! x3 (And they get me thinking. I may think about what I want the next chapter to be about but it changes frequently, always for the better of course.)

You know what makes me sad D: I wrote like.. seven pages to this chapter, and it's only three pages on Wattpad. Sucks, doesn't it?

I touched up the cover of Life of a Karman, I like it so far. :D? Might change it later. I like change. And I put a picture on the side. Cute isn't it? My editor helped me pick it out <3 She's been behind on editing because of her lack of sleep. She still has to do chapter nine, doesn't stop me from posting ;D

~Lots of Love, Chem.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Chapter Eleven:

I tossed over in my bed as my alarm clock beeped loudly. I groaned and sat up, slapping my hand on the off button on my clock. I grimaced as the annoying beeping echoed in my head.

I untangled the blankets from my legs and stood up slowly, stretching. It was an hour or so before school started, and Alan told me he wouldn't be up for 20 minutes before school started.

Today, I'd have to rush to get prepared for school. After all, I had a lot planned this morning.

I quickly exchanged my pajamas out for a new fresh outfit and pulled my hair back into a sloppy bun.  I ignored applying makeup as normal, I didn't enjoy the feeling if it on my skin.

I picked up my bag and buttoned it up before walking out of my room and into Steph's. Steph was dangling off of her bed, still asleep. Her arm swung lightly as she rested.

"Steph..." I whispered.

She snored.

"Steph." I said louder.

No reaction.

"STEPH!" I grabbed a glass off of the nightstand and poured it on her. It wasn't water.

"AHH!" She squealed and sat up. Orange soda dripped off of her.

"Good morning!" I plastered a grin on my face and acted innocent.

She wasn't too happy. "Good morning!" She forced a grin. "Let me give my favorite sister a hug!" She stood up and started to walk to me.

Sh*t.

"NO!-" I ran out of her room, Steph close after. "Wait STEPH!-" I ran down the stairs into the kitchen. "IT WAS MOM!"

"What was Mom, deary?" My mother piped in from the kitchen table. She held a glass of Coffee in her hand as she watched the news .