Life of a Karman - Hey, Mom

MY WISDOM TEETH ARE OUT :D! I was high for like the past week on drugs. It's over, right? You have no idea what kind of stuff you imagine when you're high.

I already came up with a third plot idea, and I love it so far. I have to write it down (or atleast write the introduction to the story) So I can keep the idea in my head. The story that I'm creating piece by piece however takes a lot of research. Research first THEN write?

Let me know if you think the second category for this story should be Humor. I'm still just not sure...

Be sure to Fan, Comment, Vote and Share this story! (Because I'm awesome...)

~Lots of Love, Chem

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Chapter Fourteen:

"Nessie..." A nudge came from my side. I kicked out my leg and rolled onto my stomach. A groan came out as I reached my hand up and clutched the pillow.

"God Nessa..." A whimper came from Alan's lips.

A proud smile crossed my face as I opened my eyes and looked up at Alan. He was sitting there rubbing his chest.

"Whaaat?" I said innocently. I sat up lightly and stretched.

"You have a vicious kick..."

"So?" I asked.

"Nevermind."

"Sure~..." I taunted and glanced out the window.

Alan dropped his hand from his chest and watched me. "You okay?"

"Meh..." I shrugged.

"You came into my room earlier and literally laid down and went to sleep on my bed. On. My. Bed." He raised his eyebrow. "So much for my daily nap."

"It's a soft bed!" I exclaimed.

"I know!" He shrieked in a high pitch voice and rolled his eyes.

I laughed softly and stretched. "Did I bring any stuff with me? I'll leave." I suggested.

He scrunched up his nose and shook his head. "Nope, but-"

"Then I'll get out of your hair."

"Nessie I have-"

"What time is it?"

"Nessie!" Alan exclaimed and frowned.

I stayed quiet and looked up at him.

"I'm going to teach you someday how to, you know, stay quiet..." He paused. "And let me talk..."

I smirked and smiled while playing with the fuzz at the end of his bed.

"What did you want to say, then?"

"While you were gone from school- well missing..." He shrugged. "I was thinking about what you said on visiting my mom in jail."

I nodded softly and rubbed my neck.  "It's okay." I said and shrugged softly. "I'm sure it's something that you don't want to do." And frankly I wouldn't want to, either, I thought.

"No." He said to himself. Then he looked up at me, "No." He said to me. "I'm going. I'm not going to be a heartless son to her..." He shrugged softly and smiled. "I'm going to go soon. I thought I would let you know."

"What?" I sat up and frowned. "I'll come with."

"You're sick." He countered.

Forgot about that little detail.