Chapter Two.

~O~

“Shit! Fuck. Oh my god!” Niall cried out, covering his eyes with his textbooks and stumbling through the apartment in the direction of his room because he really didn’t need to see that, but he could still hear and that was bad enough.

“Thanks Nialler,” he heard Zayn call out around the moans and groans of whomever he had over this time, and if the shaking of the couch was any indicator, the other boy hadn’t stopped the movement of his hips from bucking up into the random bloke whom he was fucking.

Disgusting, really, Niall thought as he locked his bedroom door, setting his books down on his desk. He turned his stereo on as loud as it would go, and grew even angrier when he realized that the music didn’t do anything to cover up the shouts of ‘harder’ and ‘faster, Zayn’ that were coming from the living room.

Ever since that one night after midterms when Zayn had woke Niall up- and kept him up- by fucking a guy, Zayn had continued to thrust the blonde in similar situations. It was always a different bloke, occasionally a bird, but more often than not a bloke, and it saddened Niall to say that he was becoming accustomed to finding Zayn in some precarious sex position upon arriving home.

Zayn loved pushing Niall’s buttons, often doing anything he could to make the pale boy blush, and it had gotten so bad that Niall didn’t bring any of his friends over without making sure Zayn was out, especially after this one time with Liam when they caught Zayn and well, to keep the story short, Liam was scarred for life and was beginning to understand why Niall hated his roommate so much.

Today, of course, was no different, and as Niall continued to hear shouts and moans and groans he decided that it was high time he invested in some damn ear plugs because man, this one was a fucking shouter.

[To: Liam Payne 4:58 PM]

I’m going to kill myself. Or Zayn. Or both.

Immediately after he sent the text, the apartment suddenly went quiet, other than the music he had playing in his room, and Niall sighed in relief, glad that Zayn had finally finished his little…sexcapade for the day.

He collapsed on his bed, digging his head under his pillow, extremely glad that the noises had stopped.

[From: Liam Payne 5:02 PM]

Another 1??

Niall laughed because every time he told Liam about Zayn’s conquests his best friend seemed shocked, and yeah, Niall was a little surprised- but more disgusted- with Zayn’s slutty ways, while Liam was more appalled.

Louis had asked one day how Zayn managed to do it, seeming a little in awe of Zayn and the amount of guys he reeled in, to which Niall just smacked him over the head.

He didn’t get why anyone would sleep with Zayn.

Sure, the bloke was pretty, shit, he was more than just pretty, he was beautiful, in that dark, mysterious, handsome way, but seriously, how anyone could stand staying in his presence for more than five minutes was beyond him.

Just as Niall was about to type a message back to Liam he heard it, and holy fucking Christ, was his life even real?

[To: Liam Payne 5:07 PM]

They’re going for round two.

Niall thought about leaving and just going over to Liam’s place, which was only a five minute walk away, but then he remembered that to get to Liam’s he’d have to go through the living room, and to go through the living room meant passing by Zayn and his current conquest.