Chapter Four.

“That’s what makes you beautifulll,” Niall sung at the top of his lungs to a laughing Louis and Harry, lifting his head up like a howling wolf as he extended the words.

“What makes me beautiful, Nialler?” Harry asked between giggles, the blonde boy’s antics getting wilder with each passing minute (or perhaps it was with each shot he took).

“The way that you flip your curls gets me overwhelmed,” Niall hollered back, his singing becoming a shout and his lyrics getting sillier and sillier.

They were at a party, some random house party that a friend of a friend of Harry’s was throwing (how Niall got invited was beyond him), and yeah, he was feeling pretty damn good.

He was definitely drunk, but he could still walk (sort of) and if anything it made the night that much better. Almost good enough to distract him from remembering that he was cock blocked three times that night (once by Harry, once by Louis, and once by himself- how do you even cock block yourself?).

But now, as he played the lyric game with Harry- a game he made up himself during their freshman year- he was feeling super fucking amazing. He continued to sing at Harry, making up lyrics as he went along, the topic ranging from Harry’s curls to Spiderman to pizza, and eventually he was laughing so hard that he couldn’t even breathe, much less talk or sing.

Niall fell to the floor- the carpet rather, he mentally corrected himself- and wow, why hadn’t he done this earlier? The carpet was really soft and comfy and just really nice to be sprawled out on and yeah, he could definitely take a nap here.

“Nialler! You okay there, buddy?”

Of course Liam would ruin his nap because Liam never slept or drank or like did any of that stuff and when Niall lifted his head up, looking bleary-eyed at the other lad, he cracked a smile. He couldn’t quite move his mouth to respond but Liam understood, grinning right back and moving to get the blonde boy standing.

“Let’s get you home, yeah?”

***

“Don’t wanna, Li, don’t wanna,” Niall whimpered, crossing his arms and jutting out his lower lip in the most adorably annoying puppy pout (at least if you were Liam). The blonde boy was sitting on the floor (he really liked carpets that night or something), refusing to go into his apartment.

“Nialler, you gotta go in at some point,” Liam pointed out, trying hard not to laugh at his best friend’s ridiculousness, although Niall did have some reasoning behind his stubbornness.

“I don’t wanna see though!” Niall exclaimed, throwing his hands up and slamming them down on the ground in a drunken tantrum. His cheeks were all red, both from the alcohol he had consumed and the heat of the apartment building, and his normally bright blue eyes were bloodshot and a little glazed over. “You don’t know the things I’ve seen…”

Liam was at a loss because on one hand he understood Niall’s hesitance at entering his apartment (he remembered walking in on Zayn once and couldn’t imagine how it felt if it were to occur almost every day), but he was getting tired and he had a paper to write the next day. He decided that Niall was too drunk to leave the building, so it would be safe enough to leave him on his own until he decided to go into his apartment.

“Bye Nialler, I’ll see you tomorrow, kay?”

Niall’s jaw dropped and he just kind of stared in this unbelieving way, and Liam began to back away from him, holding back his laughter as best he could.

“Leeuhhhhhhmmm!” Niall cried, lifting his hands up as if a toddler asking to be picked up, but Liam was already at the other end of the hall, and all Niall could do was stare at his retreating figure.

Damn.

The blonde boy stared at the door as if it would bite him or something, and when it didn’t move he decided that fuck it, he may as well go inside because as comfortable as the carpeted hallway was, it wasn’t the same as his bed, and well, yolo, right?

He immediately took back that thought, replacing it with another, I fucking hate yolo, and stood, opening the door as softly as possible. He shut it in a similar manner, wincing when the lock clicked into place, and he stood facing the door silently, waiting for the familiar moans and groans of Zayn and another one of his conquests.

However, they didn’t come, and instead, a voice called out softly, “You just gonna look at the door all night?”

Niall practically peed himself, well, not really, but he did jump up, spinning around quickly- and moaning when he was hit with a wave of dizziness- only to find his beloved roommate sitting on the couch, and what the fuck, was that a book?

He gaped, mouth open, eyes wide gaping, and yeah, his tongue was probably hanging out of his mouth too, but this is the bloke who just fucked people and played video games all day, and he was sitting there, reading a damn book. Niall tried to read the cover, but was too far away, and subsequently ended up hunching forward, his neck extended, until he decided that it was useless trying to strain his eyes.

He then realized that Zayn was shirtless and pantless, sitting on the couch in his underwear, which just happened to be really tight boxer briefs (did he buy a size too small or something?), and fuck, no, no, no he couldn’t, nope. This was a bad time to suddenly get horny.

Of course, whenever his mind thought it was a bad time, his penis seemed to think it was a good time, and the lack of action and pretty girls at the party subsequently caused him to begin to harden in his jeans.

Zayn, always the hard-on spotter (seriously, he seemed to have a radar for when Niall got hard), immediately turned his eyes to Niall’s crotch and smirked, nodding to himself about something before setting his book down and shit, no, he was reading 50 Shades of Grey.

“Need some help there, Nialler?” Zayn asked, and Niall was just kind of frozen, put on the spot like that, all horny and intoxicated. He could see the dark-haired boy advancing on him like he was the prey and Zayn was most definitely the predator, and he could do absolutely nothing but allow himself to be pushed back against the door while Zayn pressed soothing hands against the fluffy bottom of his stomach, right above his boxer line.

“No- can’t,” Niall finally breathed out, not making too much of an effort to push the other boy off because he was pressing some sort of soft kiss against the ticklish spot below his ear and if felt really good and he couldn’t really find a reason to stop this.

Zayn seemed to take his no as a yes, pushing him even more into the door before hooking a finger under his belt and undoing it with precise, even movements that Niall wouldn’t be able to match in that moment. He closed his eyes to pretend it was a girl (not really but he could make believe), and barely even felt the cold air when his boxers and pants were pulled down to his ankles in one swooshing movement.

He did, however, feel when Zayn’s warm lips encircled around him and began moving in the most delicious, titillating movements, and he felt it even more when his lower stomach began to tighten. He also felt Zayn’s uvula moving when he swallowed and damn if that wasn’t one of the best blow jobs he had ever gotten, and why couldn’t it have lasted longer? Of course, he only had himself to blame.

He finally opened his eyes to find Zayn staring at him with his ever-present smirk and he pulled his pants up, not bothering to redo his belt.

“Good?” Zayn asked, and Niall nodded, a little boneless and definitely lost as to what just happened, but unable to really do much more than that. The dark-haired boy tugged him to the couch, pushing him down on the cushions so that he was flat on his back, and yeah, this was definitely more comfortable than the floor.

He couldn’t really process what Zayn had just done to him and didn’t really want to because as Harry and Louis would say, his man card was definitely in need of some questioning, but no, Niall was perfectly straight, thank you very much.

The blonde was so caught up in his thoughts, or not thoughts, that he didn’t notice when Zayn slipped away, seemingly on a mission to grab something from his room, but he was beginning to feel a bit sleepy and the room was still spinning a bit.

Niall didn’t hear Zayn’s loud laugh when the dark-haired boy returned because he was passed out cold, snoring loudly on the couch.

~O~