Epilogue.

~O~

“So, you’re the boyfriend who I’ve been replaced with,” Sean remarked casually as he took a seat at the kitchen table, eyes unreadable and lips in a tight line.

Zayn looked up from where he stood in front of the stove before turning back to the egg fry up he was currently cooking.

He was perfectly aware that he was basically naked except for the apron covering his…well, certain parts, and he could feel a blush creep up on his neck, but didn’t feel like succumbing to the embarrassment.

Instead, he wiggled his butt cheeks at Niall’s best friend and turned his head back around to give Sean a little smirk- trademark, of course.

“Yupp, that’s me,” he replied casually, flipping the eggs one last time and pulling out three plates, adding an extra for Sean.

They could hear Niall singing loudly in the shower- Justin Bieber, obviously- and Zayn was a little surprised to see Sean there.

After Zayn and Niall made up earlier that morning they had made quick work of moving him back in, and well, having make-up sex, and neither had seen sight of Sean all day or night, not that Zayn was complaining.

“You hungry?” he asked, but it was kind of a rhetorical question because he was already sliding a plate full of steaming eggs toward the other lad as he sat down across from his new roommate.

Sean ate in silence for the most part, but as soon as Niall stopped singing and shut the shower off he immediately set his fork down loudly, picking up his now empty plate and standing up with a loud screech of his chair.

“You hurt him, I’ll cut off your dick and balls and mutilate them,” Sean hissed into Zayn’s ear as he walked by.

Zayn continued eating as Sean cleaned his plate and fork, placing them in the dishwasher, only wincing when the lad walked by with a glare.

Niall entered the kitchen right as Sean was leaving, and raised his eyebrows at the tension palpable.

“Everything okay in here?” The blonde asked, kind of oblivious to the glare Sean was giving his boyfriend in warning.

Zayn nodded, and squeaked, “Course,” his voice uncharacteristically high.

Niall didn’t seem convinced but he sat down and started shoveling food into his face before looking at Sean.

“And you?”

Sean just nodded, “Tell your boyfriend to put some more clothes on in the future. I don’t want to see his arse cheeks anymore.”

Niall laughed and called after Sean’s retreating figure.

“But they’re such cute arse cheeks, Seaniekins!”

~O~

“It’s celebration time!” Louis yelled as he bounced through the door, adding a little extra spin in his Tomlinson way. Harry trailed in behind him with a little smile at his boyfriend’s antics, holding a cheap bottle of vodka.

Niall raised his eyebrows at the quality of alcohol, and Harry just shrugged.

“We’re still poor college students, Nialler, and Sean said you knocked out the rest of the good stuff, so…hooray to cheap alcohol!”

Zayn waltzed in at that moment, raising a cup at Harry’s shout.

“I’ll drink to that,” Zayn murmured, slipping an arm around Niall’s waist and pressing their bodies together before chugging the entire contents of his cup, which was three quarters of the way filled.