Chapter Six.

~O~

It did become a regular thing, of course, because Niall had that sort of luck.

A week later from their second hook up, and they had only failed to touch each other one day the entire week, which meant they had kissed, fucked, and given hand jobs and/or blow jobs six days out of the week (sometimes twice or even three times in a day), which also meant it had been going on for way, way, way too fucking long.

And yet, Niall wasn’t really ready to stop it.

Not only was he finally getting some constantly for the first time in a while (too long to remember), but also, Zayn was really damn good at fucking and touching and just everything. He could make Niall squirm and plead and then have the best orgasm of his life with simple flicks and tugs.

And yeah, it was fucking nice…if by that Niall meant really nice fucking.

So, he was hesitant to stop it, or even think about bringing the topic up because a couple pluses had come out of their little arrangement.

For starters, Zayn hadn’t brought home another fuck buddy, not once, which meant that yeah, while Niall had to endure cuddling with the dark-haired lad, he got a decent nights rest for the entire week, which wasn’t a luxury he was used to as of late.

Also, obviously, he didn’t have to deal with wanking or waking up with morning wood that wouldn’t go away (Zayn was quite good at making it go away) or getting blatant erections at very bad and awkward times.

Definitely a plus.

The dark-haired lad seemed to be in a better mood as well, and while their fighting hadn’t completed stopped, it was more teasing or the occasional friendly banter, much like Niall experienced with Liam, Harry, or Louis.

It seemed that Niall was a little more willing to share his food if he got, say, maybe a hand job or blow job in return, and Zayn seemed to be a little more willing to go grocery shopping if Niall let Zayn fuck him, which really was a benefit to the both of them (Niall loved bottoming) so Niall once again came out victorious.

As for the question of how Niall knew he loved bottoming, well, that was a story that began with a very pissed Niall, Sean, and Liam, and ended with a bottle of lube, Niall losing his anal virginity, and a threesome between the three best friends that would never be discussed for the rest of their friendship. But basically, the moral of that story is that Niall loves bottoming and that’s all anyone really needs to know.

So yeah, he was benefitting a lot from the arrangement, and in fact, there were only a couple downsides to the whole thing.

The first was that he was straight and just because he was hooking up with Zayn, who happened to be a guy, wasn’t going to change that or make him like the male species more than the female one. End of story.

And the second was that Liam, Louis, Harry, and even Sean, were beginning to notice the lack of conflict between Niall and his previously detested roommate.

*

“What’s got you in such a good mood, Nialler?” Louis asked, looking Niall up and down as if he were an alien.

Niall blushed- but it went unnoticed because his face was already red from the heat- as he thought about what had just occurred with Zayn (a quick hand job, some fingering, and a blow job- all done in a span of seven minutes in one of the public restrooms).

“It’s a nice day, I can’t be enjoying the sun?” Niall pouted, using the prime weather as an excuse for his apparent post-orgasm bliss. He had just really enjoyed the way Zayn pushed him against the bathroom wall and, well, dominated him while other students peed and what-not without even knowing.