Prolouge

••EDITED THANK THE LORD IT WAS••

Prologue 🌟
(Y/N) was just an ordinary person, they did school work, spent days doing chores, and sleep. But there was one day that would change their life forever.

(Y/N) was walking down the fields of their hometown, (T/N). It was a peaceful, but also busy place. Birds were chirping, flowers were bloomed. It was the perfect summer ever, a green pipe then came out of nowhere. "Huh, that's odd. I have never seen this around here. Did it just arrive or...?" (Y/N) asked to themselves. Then a toad thing came out of nowhere. "Hello, I'm Toad." This Toad guy said. "Well, are you using improper grammar or is your name actually 'Toad'?" (Y/N) asked. "My name is actually Toad" Toad said.

"Oh, I'm sorry for questioning your name, I'm (Y/N)." (Y/N) said. "Finally, someone actually treats me with respect! Hey, since I'm talking to you anyway, do you have any candy?" Toad asked. "Candy, I have a few.... here." (Y/N) said, giving Toad the candy. "Thanks, you're a really nice person, (Y/N). I'm going back to the Mushroom Kingdom. Come if you want, don't expect much." Toad said hopping back in the warp pipe. "Wait, what??" (Y/N) said, trying to reach him but falls instead.

After a couple hours, (Y/N) hit some ground and passed out due to hard fall.