8 | Quality Time Interupted

While SMG4 and (Y/N) were laughing at memes they thought were funny, there was a knock on the door.

"Umm.. this better not be one of those cliché moments like in those movies or in books, other wise I'm gonna go nuts." (Y/N) sternly stated, then looking at the window. "Random moment to ask question, but don't you feel like you're being watched? Like for some mission someone is spying on your recent activities?" (Y/N) asked SMG4 out of the blue. "Yea, it feels weird, but also I believe that it's just Mario at the door wanting his Spaghetti, he kinda needs it to keep him sane" "What did you hide it from him or something?" "No i just happen to have over 500 million at the moment" SMG4 said. (Y/N) just nodded and went along with it. SMG4 then soon got up and went to answer the door, and it wasn't Mario at all! It was Toad. "Hey SMG4, you got any Justin Bieber magazines i could read?" Toad asked "Or Candy" He added. "Uhh... No I doubt I have any, (Y/N)? You have JB Magazines or Candy?" SMG4 asked "Uhh I have Magazines but no Candy, sorry bout that Candy part but here" (Y/N) said as they tossed the magazines to Toad, he thanked them, then left. SMG4 shuts the door when Toad left the door.

"Heh It's a good thing you didn't have any Candy, other wise he would have been all over you begging for it" SMG4 laughed at his own comment while they replied with "Yea, I've seen enough videos of you're life in the Mushroom Kingdom to know that." "Why did you have Justin Bieber Magazines on you in the first place?" SMG4 questioned. "(S/N) is always reading them, we just had to get them every week for them!" They laughed "Who's (S/N)?" "Oh they are my sibling!" They replied to SMG4's question. They then realized something 'Do people know I've been gone for a while now?' They questioned in they mind. "Hello? Mushroom Kingdom to (Y/N)? Heeeeelllllloooooo?" SMG4 almost slapped their amazing face before they came back to reality. "Huh what? I'm here" they said going back trying to recap on whats happening. "I thought I lost you for a secon-" Before he could finish the word second, Mario bursts through the door, knocking it down onto the floor. "I SMELL SPAGHETTI!" he yelled loudly so the whole Mushroom Kingdom can hear his yell for his spaghetti.

"Oh yea, SMG4-" Before they could finish their thought they had SMG4 slapped his hand on your mouth "I recently just had the worst spaghetti and it tasted really bad, I think it was spicy spaghetti and raw meatballs. Oh and was it good" SMG4 made a quick recovery, you just licked his glove and got to speak again. "Bleh! You monster" Mario said then left the room slamming the door behind him. "Ewwwww did you lick my glove?" SMG4 asked your wiping his glove your face. "Ewwwwww ye i did" you said disgusted by that "Now i know how you feel" you added. SMG4 just laughed. He then scrolled through some more memes on his computer while you wiped the lick from his glove off your face. "Hey look i found (F/M)!! I couldn't find it anywhere because of the new ones! It became so rare you can't even find it when you search it up!! You chose a nice meme for one thats so rare (Y/N)" SMG4 said. You looked at the computer, you weren't sure that it was rare but apparently it was. You were shocked at the fact that your favourite meme, (F/M) was one of the rarest memes on earth, compared to some Connect Four memes and other stuff, you were proud of it "Oh wow, I never actually noticed th-" "Some BODY ONCE TOLD ME" someone sang as they burst through the empty space that was the door before it got knocked down by Mario. "Who the hell are you?" you asked the mysterious person singing 'All Star' from Shrek. "Thats not important, because... yo could win an endless amount of spaghetti if you sign here" The strange man pointed to a signing area, then clicked his pen and handed it towards you. "DID SOMEONE SAY 'Life Time Supply of Spaghetti'?" Mario asked loudly as if he never had spaghetti in his life. "Uhh I mean-" Before the man could finish his sentence, Mario tackled him to the ground. "WHERE IS MY LIFE TIME OF SPAGHETTI??!!!!" Mario screamed in his face while shaking the mysterious man. "I... Uhhh....." The man couldn't think of a way to get out of this. He just layed there. Lying on the ground with Mario tackling him to the ground. But the voice did sound familiar, SMG4 thought the same thing. 'It.Is.Bob.' you thought at the same as SMG4. Then right when you were about to accuse Bob for lying, Fishy boopkins (is it boobkins or boopkins?) walked in "Hey Bob have you done it?" He said peaking through the open area where the door used to be. "Can we just have one normal day, with no explosions, death, teletubbies or stupid stuff?" You asked aloud. "Nothing is normal here" SMG4 said to you placing his hand on your shoulder. "Dang it, Boopkins you blew my cover. Now how am I supposed to help SMG3 with his master plan?" Bob said "Whoops, i mean how am i supposed to get rid of all this spaghetti" Bob said pointing to the 500 million stack of spaghetti. Mario then rushed over to it, dancing on it naked as well, when that happened you just looked away. Then you recapped on what Bob said 'Now how am I supposed to help SMG3 with his master plan'. 'What does Bob mean of that? Is he planning to take over the Mushroom Kingdom? Is he planning to kidnap me since i'm from the real world?' The thoughts ran through your head over and over. You could t stop thinking about it. You then felt someone tap your shoulder, and you didn't recognize the hand.

~~••Next Chapter: Uh-Oh••~~

THIS WAS LONG Yep this book is back in order, I was having a ruff day but its back! Alright

stay in school kids