10 | Beginning Of A Fairy Tale <> These questions need answers!!

Luigi went to go warn the others, he opened the door •SLAM!• the door went, making everyone jerk there head to Luigi, more, in fact, a sweating Luigi, at the door. "Luigi! Why the hell did you slam the door, and why are you panting like you just went for a one week run?" SMG4 said confused at Luigi, and wondering where (Y/N) went. "And where's (Y/N)?" Bob said stealing SMG4's almost sentence. "SMG3....(Y/N).....Gone.." Luigi managed to say before flopping on the floor, still sweating. "Gee Luigi, take a breather, then explain to SMG4 about his missing Girlfriend," Mario said while eating his spaghetti. "Wait, SMG4 when did you have a girlfriend?" Meggy asked, she never knew, nobody knew. "She's not my girlfriend Mario!!" SMG4 yelled at Mario, blushing at his own words that came out of his mouth. "Well she's gonna be anyway," Mario said with a mouthful of spaghetti. SMG4 face palmed himself, he lived his entire life with his idiot and now he talks about love? "Back on topic, So this has something to do with SMG3, (Y/N), and 'Gone'....." Meggy said pacing the room. Bob then popped in "Isn't there something called '(Y/N)Gone Spray?" Everyone just stared at him. "Wait, Piece it together using other words... SMG3 took (Y/N) and now they are gone!" SMG4 said, a lightbulb appearing over his head. "SMG4 that must be it!" Meggy said. She then grabbed her gun (idk what it's called from Splatoon). "Let's get down to business." she then loaded the gun and ran out the door.

"We should catch up to her... C'mon Luigi."

~~>>With You and SMG3<<~~

*•* Your POV •*•

I woke up tied to a chair 'Where the heck am I?' I thought to my self, looking at the things surrounding me. To my left there is a machine, looks like a machine that lets you enter people's brains or something, I'm not a scientist! On my right were creepy pictures of me, and some of them were photoshopped. Ahead of me, or facing the front since there's a wall behind me, there's a door and that door looked damaged. On the floor was a rug and it didn't look so soft. The ceiling just had a lightbulb hanging from some tightrope with the cords or something, the light also looked like it hasn't been turned off in a couple years. After analyzing the ceiling, the door slammed open which caused me to yelp in surprise. "Well, looks like you're in a consequence, friendo," SMG3 said with a smug smirk on his face. "Since when was I your friend? In fact, 1. How did you know my name? 2. You don't even know me? I only know you since I watch a lot of SMG4's videos" I managed to spit out. SMG3 walked over to me, but not so close that I could kick him. "1. I made someone stalk you, 2. I know that already..." He said smirking looking at his glove, I rolled my eyes in response.

Let's be honest with ourselves, I did not care for this guy one bit, the only time I would care for him is if he were a little baby and I was the only one near to take care nonetheless be there to help him, I'd just ask if someone can take care of him for me saying 'I'm not capable of taking care of this child' or something similar to that statement.

"And... what do you want from me?"

"Just some questions" SMG3 replied, not caring about how close I was to kick his a-

"But, you have to answer the truth!"

The truth? Why the truth? The truth can be full of lies sometimes! Think... I can say a bit of the truth, and he talks about family... LIE!! 😈

"Alright," I said wanting to get over it.

"Question 1. Colour of Toothbrush?"
What a random question. Why does he wanna know that anyway?

"(F/T)"

"Question 2. What's your favourite game"
Why is he asking things? Is he like... in love with me or something?

"(F/G)"

"Question 3. What're your best friends name"

"Dude, isn't that personal?" I asked, what if he hurts my best friend? I can always lie...

"Yes it is but I want to get to know them"

Stalky Stalker man.

"Whatever, I'm not gonna tell you!"

He then walked to the door and said:: "Think about what you have said." Then closed it.

I hope the others know where I am.

~~>With the others<~~
*•3rd person POV•*

Meggy was taking the lead role, leaving the castle first in order to find (Y/N). She was (LOOKING KINDA DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF AN L ON HER FOREHEAD sorry It's all-star btw) holding her gun out ready to blast (?) someone with ink from the gun to see if they have anything to do with them. Bob and Fishy Boopkins were behind Meggy, Boopkins was just walking while Bob was talking about how SMG4 would accept him in a video one day and repeating a line every now and then. Then were SMG4 and Mario, well let me rephrase that. Ahem, then were SMG4 dragging Mario by the foot. Mario and SMG4 weighed the same so for SMG4, it was hard dragging Mario by the foot, lacking behind the rest. Anyway, while on their adventure, Meggy stopped walking. She just stopped, Bob and Fishy Boopkins bumped into her then SMG4 did. Mario stood up to say something to Meggy. "Meggy you doing alright?"

"I'm perfectly fine." Replied Meggy

"You don't sound fine," SMG4 said with concern while the others nodded. "What do you mean 'I don't sound fine'? I'm PERFECTLY FINE!!" She yelled back at them.

"Meg, are you sure yourself?"

WOO FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!!